Default How to insert a small video clip in a website?

I got a small video clip and want it to be displayed in my website and how to go about it? i want it to be viewed by everybody who browses my site

Default Re: How to insert a small video clip in a website?

Quote Originally Posted by alensot
    I got a small video clip and want it to be displayed in my website and how to go about it? i want it to be viewed by everybody who browses my site
    actually when i need it i add from youtube video the embedded code but when i design any kind of sites in dreamweaver and i need to add some original video clips then i add a custom flv player in my site, otherwise i prefer youtube.com
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by debasis
    actually when i need it i add from youtube video the embedded code but when i design any kind of sites in dreamweaver and i need to add some original video clips then i add a custom flv player in my site, otherwise i prefer youtube.com
    Thanks.
    Can you tell me how can you add custom flv player on your site? For the first time i heard about this and really have no idea. ops: And what is the procedeur to do that?

Quote Originally Posted by darksorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by debasis
    Thanks.
    Can you tell me how can you add custom flv player on your site? For the first time i heard about this and really have no idea. ops: And what is the procedeur to do that?
    For this one should know little bit programming and he/she should has knowledge either in Flash 8 or later versions and there is no ready made script for this we need to import any kind of MPEG4 or any types of video to it and you need to convert it in to either swf or flv player then you need to write a embed code for this and have to add the source file to the code then you are done.Its not easy....
    Thanks.