Default My Frist Drupal Work Need Your Feedback

Hello friends As everyone know that One of our friend Satyakam Has a multiblogging site made with drupal CMS, so he has given me an Order to make a customize theme for his site so after 5 to 7 days of hard working today I completed the work and also handover it to him and he has used it in his site, This is my first Drupal Theme work, previously i developed many Drupal sites but never made any Drupal theme, i made all kinds of theme like Wp,Blogger, HTML,XML,Joomla,ASPx etc...But this is my first work so i need your feed back i am giving the screen shot of my work you need to click on the image and you will navigate to the Earn4blog there you need to view the theme and have to give a feedback here regarding my work whether u like it or not.Really making a drupal theme is very hard.Thanks satyakam for giving me this opportunity.

Thanks.

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

Hi debasis it's such a nice work done by you ,its so lovely work ,kudos to you.

Default Re: My Frist Drupal Work Need Your Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by debasis
    Hello friends As everyone know that One of our friend Satyakam Has a multiblogging site made with drupal CMS, so he has given me an Order to make a customize theme for his site so after 5 to 7 days of hard working today I completed the work and also handover it to him and he has used it in his site, This is my first Drupal Theme work, previously i developed many Drupal sites but never made any Drupal theme, i made all kinds of theme like Wp,Blogger, HTML,XML,Joomla,ASPx etc...But this is my first work so i need your feed back i am giving the screen shot of my work you need to click on the image and you will navigate to the Earn4blog there you need to view the theme and have to give a feedback here regarding my work whether u like it or not.Really making a drupal theme is very hard.Thanks satyakam for giving me this opportunity.

Thanks.
    Thanks Debasis for ur great contribution to earn4blog and for its nice design you made.

debasis,great work you have done for this first time.

i am on travel and back to the forum today and i see there are so many posts need me to reply.

your work is so great that i think you should keep on working with your skills and share some experience to us.

elliott

Quote Originally Posted by elliotthn05
    debasis,great work you have done for this first time.
    i am on travel and back to the forum today and i see there are so many posts need me to reply.your work is so great that i think you should keep onworking with your skills and share some experience to us.
    elliott
    @ Tom Thanks for the comment.

@Satyakam Thanks for giving this opportunity to me to do a work for ur site and i am happy to know that everyone like my work.

@elliott brother how are you i always miss you when i observed you r not coming online in yahoo i thought u r not at home and must be out of station and thanks you like my work...I am going to release my all work public then everyone can download it and use it.
    Thanks.

Default Message

Awesome work debasis.I wish to learn like you.

Default Re: Message

Quote Originally Posted by revvv1234
    Awesome work debasis.I wish to learn like you.
    Hmm...Thanks for the complement You can also learn designing and you can design and develop better than me my best wishes are with you.
    Thanks.

I like colours in your work. They are attactive but not bossy. Great work done! Wish you success!
    Join and receive your first 6$ Hidden Content