Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Transfer funds rejected

now I need help here as I transfer my funds to my verified bank account and waited for days for it to be transferred to my bank account then when I check my paypal they have returned my money and charge some fees for the return of my funds and this is what the paypal send me :

An electronic funds transfer from your PayPal account to your bank account was rejected today for this reason:

Invalid Bank Account Information

I am sure I have put all the information correctly has anyone of you encountered this kind of problems when transferred your funds?
    I need advice...thanks and have a good day.

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

Well i'm sure some thing wrong in your bank account or the IFC code is wrong because i always do bank transfer to my bank no problem,BTW in which country you are doing transaction?

Hi Danga which bank you are using ?i think some problem with your bank thats why it returned back if you are sure about the account no and IFC codes.

There is no question that you have put some wrong bank details. Maybe you had wrong bank code or other details. Of course, paypal charges fees if the money is returned, so I suggest you again correct your bank details and withdraw your funds.

Well I never had any problems transferring my funds to my bank account. I guess the IFSC number must be wrong.

I also have never face this problem. May be your IFSC code is wrong. I have downloaded the codes from the net and stored in my machine. If you want some help pl PM me, I will let you know the exact code.

well myself never encountered such problems but just check all the details again and see the bank code everything correct, the bank should be NEFT enabled

Quote Originally Posted by ssarkar
    I also have never face this problem. May be your IFSC code is wrong. I have downloaded the codes from the net and stored in my machine. If you want some help pl PM me, I will let you know the exact code.
    The respected banks always give you the IFSC number without any hesitation. So I guess you won't have any problem getting them too.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.microsoft
    The respected banks always give you the IFSC number without any hesitation. So I guess you won't have any problem getting them too.
    I dont know from which country he belongs well in net also you can get IFSc code of banks that support transfer even your local branch also.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

so.sounds that's the problem of your bank account or your bank. you'd better contact with your bank to check what's the problem then you can fix it accordingly.i'm wonder if you verified your bank account already then why rejected your transfer?

Guys now I know where I go wrong first I have a business account at PP my account name and business name should be the same with my bank account name I never that we would put our name as our business name so this makes a conflict between my banks name and the business name I have with paypal and because of this I have been deducted twice by PP since I made 2 wrong transaction which cost me $10 so you guys who have a business account should be careful on this.

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by danega
    Guys now I know where I go wrong first I have a business account at PP my account name and business name should be the same with my bank account name I never that we would put our name as our business name so this makes a conflict between my banks name and the business name I have with paypal and because of this I have been deducted twice by PP since I made 2 wrong transaction which cost me $10 so you guys who have a business account should be careful on this.
    Yes you are right even as per paypal rule be it any account you have to maintain same name bot in account and bank account ,otherwise you can't withdraw it./

But I heard that one persone has withdrawn and is withdrawing money from his paypal account to his father's bank account, just their surnames are same, it's not necessary for him to maintain same name for both of his paypal and bank account.

But I heard that one persone has withdrawn and is withdrawing money from his paypal account to his father's bank account, just their surnames are same, it's not necessary for him to maintain same name for both of his paypal and bank account.
    yes i also heard about this. we can withdraw our paypal monety to one bank account owner whom have the same surname with us. it's allowed by paypal.

well first thing is that you must not have put your account number correctly there. because i have been using from past 1 year and i had no issues with it.
    Anyways try contacting paypal support for that.

Quote Originally Posted by vimstar2
    well first thing is that you must not have put your account number correctly there. because i have been using from past 1 year and i had no issues with it.
    Anyways try contacting paypal support for that.
    true . anytime we got problem with our paypal account we can always contact paypal support team for help.
    btw seems he said he put the account number correctly and he sure about that

well i have experienced all good things with paypal many a times.
    they are very prompt in looking in to the issues always/

Well I have my money already back at my account at PP I have to clarify some issues with paypal though since I cant change my name at the bank it's my account in paypal that needs to change. having a business account is such a hassle better to have a personal account.

Default Message

First of all check your all details and try again because one of my friend faced same problem and it was his mistake.

I havent tried to withdraw my money again at paypal but I have already made the changes with my account name at PP but because I am affraid to do transaction again with them I just send my money to my brothers account and let him withdraw the money for me. By the way whats the minimum withdrawal at PP.[/b]