Default Domain, with or without "-"

Hello,
    I would like to buy a domain, consisting of two English words. Here's my question. With or without a hyphen in the middle? I mean WORD-WORD.COM or WORDWORD.COM
    What do You think about it?

Default Re: Domain, with or without "-"

Quote Originally Posted by JereManU
    Hello,
    I would like to buy a domain, consisting of two English words. Here's my question. With or without a hyphen in the middle? I mean WORD-WORD.COM or WORDWORD.COM
    What do You think about it?
    Between Two the without hypen domain is better than the other but just checked that the domain name WORDWORD.COM is already taken by other and the domain name WORD-WORD.COM is still available for purchase if you want you can buy it.
    Thanks.

i would advice you to go for domain name without hyphen because many people are acquainted to use domain names without hyphen.

OK, thanks for Your posts. Today I have bought domain without hyphen

Well congraz for the domain. May be you can show us here about the site that used the domain you just bought?

Ofcourse Now I work hard on my new website and when I will end I will show You all this one.

Ofcourse Now I work hard on my new website and when I will end I will show You all this one.
    But i had checked well that the without hyphen domain has been sold out and i have checked it twice...?have you purchased the domain? and which kind of site do you want to make static,Dynamic or which types of site?

Quote Originally Posted by debasis
    But i had checked well that the without hyphen domain has been sold out and i have checked it twice...?have you purchased the domain? and which kind of site do you want to make static,Dynamic or which types of site?
    Well, domain wordword.com was only an example. I have bought another domain, there will be context about earning some money from internet.

Quote Originally Posted by debasis
    Well, domain wordword.com was only an example. I have bought another domain, there will be context about earning some money from internet.
    hahaha...oh my god i thought you want to book the stated domain when i saw thw name of the domain i thought that why you want to purchase this domain because there are other good domain available then why u want to buys this..ok no problem..But remember don't buy anything from godaddy.com it will be risky for u you may loose your money.
    Thanks.

I would prefer to go without hyphen.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

Well now a days there are many good domain names that are been sold.Many people bought them and parked somewhere and usually sell them with huge price.So better go for a domain name with or without hypan which is available.

Domain names have to be easily readable and hyphen in domain is not preferred by many and i also don't prefer it