Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

Default Make some money from giving advice

Hi friends if you have good knowledge on a topic you can earn good maount from bitwine.
    BitWine allows people to give advice on their topic of expertise by video-chatting. Here’s how it works: BitWine advisors download the BitWine Taskbar and create a profile. In order to start receiving calls from clients, they login and set their account to active. Advisors set their rate and can decide when to start charging a client during a session.

Clients pay directly through PayPal and may also schedule an appointment in advance. BitWine is still in beta period and is therefore currently not charging any fees.
    http://www.bitwine.com

The thing looks to me very interesting indeed, have you got any payment proof from them, its though not so easy to earn from the site.

Default Re: Make some money from giving advice

Quote Originally Posted by tom
    Hi friends if you have good knowledge on a topic you can earn good maount from bitwine.
    BitWine allows people to give advice on their topic of expertise by video-chatting. Here’s how it works: BitWine advisors download the BitWine Taskbar and create a profile. In order to start receiving calls from clients, they login and set their account to active. Advisors set their rate and can decide when to start charging a client during a session.

Clients pay directly through PayPal and may also schedule an appointment in advance. BitWine is still in beta period and is therefore currently not charging any fees.

Nice site Tom and very interesting too. Can u pls tell me what is the minimum payout? did u got any payment of saw any payment proof from them? Pls reply.

looks interesting by the way do you have any ideas what kind of topics there is? it's really a great way hope I can join on this one.

Well since we got to video chat one would need a webcam for it. Anyways the site looks good.

Hi tom thanks for sharing ,i checked we have to chat with the clients and use video options also ,so it is very hard to earn but may be others experts can earn.

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101

Nice site Tom and very interesting too. Can u pls tell me what is the minimum payout? did u got any payment of saw any payment proof from them? Pls reply.
    The site is genuine ,i saw iuts reviews but i'm not a member there and there is no minimum payout you can get your money to paypal after successful advice to client.

the idea sound good, we will just provides our knowledge to someone needed and then we will get paid. But the questions is what type requirements for us to participate in this, i think we must also be presentable to give video calls.

Well does anyone know the minimum payout for this site. I thnik that the clients won't pay us directly or else how will the site earn anything from it ?

Dear TOM, I try to join there . Bt everytimes its says that - invailed e-mail address. So, I can't join there.
    Is there any problem in this site? Reply..

wow! this sounds very interesting to me, i like the idea of giving advice and you will got paid from it. i am interested to join but do they require certain topics or its just depends on client needs and and wants? it's good that no minimum, how much is the regular rate for every 1 client advice?

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    the idea sound good, we will just provides our knowledge to someone needed and then we will get paid. But the questions is what type requirements for us to participate in this, i think we must also be presentable to give video calls.
    I think that one too is required if we will join on this one but i think what is important is the advice that we can give...I am just wondering what kine of topics they have. Coz if this is technical advice then I wont be able to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.microsoft
    Well does anyone know the minimum payout for this site. I thnik that the clients won't pay us directly or else how will the site earn anything from it ?
    As i said my reply to Paramita there is no minimum payout you will give successful advice then for that answer you will be paid within 24 hrs to your paypal.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.microsoft
    As i said my reply to Paramita there is no minimum payout you will give successful advice then for that answer you will be paid within 24 hrs to your paypal.
    so, tom, you have already joined in this site? Did you get your payment from them already? what type of advices or topics currently there are looking at? Is that we just wait until some client contact us for advice?

This site is very interesting and also looks genuine and usualy what topics advice they will be asking....

yes, we want to know if what are the topics that we need to advice, is it general discussion? i would like to try this one, but the link you have provided above is error, do you have any other link, can't access the site

This is a really something different.But i have question that if the client say he is not satisfied then he can hold to give money or he has to give some money to the company first and then he can ask the question there.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowking
    This is a really something different.But i have question that if the client say he is not satisfied then he can hold to give money or he has to give some money to the company first and then he can ask the question there.
    yes, do we need to undergo training to the company, or we are working to our own, then how can we get clients, or do they provide contacts to get clients? i am really interested hope someone can answer our queries..thx

Well it looks like it is more type of email processing job and the best email gets award.So if the person say satisfied then only we get money.

so we must compete with other person to have award maybe it's like freelance job but more simple because we just write not lot and they choice best article