Default Help needed on GoldMoneyXchange site

i exchanged through gmx from evo to lr and still i have not got it . any one can please help me out
    But i am still waiting to get paid in LR> i even saw the admin being online yesterday he did not respond to my chat

any on ehas his contact email ids? how can i reach him

No need to Panic. GMX admin is very honest and will definitely credit your LR soon.
    May I know what are the procedures you did in GMX to exchange your Evo to LR? First you shall need to add fund in GMX, and after that you should go to the "exchange" tab and from there you should select the option "convert Evo to LR". And then you have to withdraw the LR, that's all. Your order will be processed within 24 hours if the admin is not online, and if he is online, your order will be processed within even 1 or 2 minutes.

GMX exchange works differently all the fund is store in GMX account, not diredtly to your payment processor. SO, if you doing exchange, may be the fund is already in GMX account. You have to check it out and request withdraw to you LR account. GMX waill surely pay you as they are having good reputation.

Guys, I heard that even GMX stopped Evo exchange so there is no any exchanger available for Evo as of now. That's really bad news.

well yes lemon,
    i have also exchanged there once and it was good experience.
    but now that they have stopped exchanging it has been very much difficult to transfer the money to some other account now

Quote Originally Posted by archy22
    well yes lemon,
    i have also exchanged there once and it was good experience.
    but now that they have stopped exchanging it has been very much difficult to transfer the money to some other account now
    ya, its a very bad news for all of us that GMX exchange stopped Evo exchange .. So, its very difficult for off of us to exchange money..

even the exchange sites has stopped exchanging i guess there may be use of using that fund in many autosurf and or else try finding peoples who needs evo funds and i guess there will be many people who will be needing evowallet

Quote Originally Posted by wanted123
    even the exchange sites has stopped exchanging i guess there may be use of using that fund in many autosurf and or else try finding peoples who needs evo funds and i guess there will be many people who will be needing evowallet
    It is really hard to find people who need evowallet , as we knows that evo is still new, and they have not even having good status in hyip and autosuft site, so there are hardly having people that really buying evo to invest, they will mostly using LR or Pm to do investment. Now evo to us is just a useless payment processor unless there are new exchange site supporting them.

May I please know the minimum amount needed to exchange using GMX ? I have less than 10$ and wanted it to get exchanged.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.microsoft
    May I please know the minimum amount needed to exchange using GMX ? I have less than 10$ and wanted it to get exchanged.
    the minimum exchnaged is 5 $ and there will be different percent of rate for differnet currency.So ty to look that and do or find a exchnager it better than looking exchanging sites it better than trying a ood trustable person rather than trying a exchnage site as you will loose good amount of money during exchanging with a site

Default Message

Can i exchange Through GMX from evo to Paypal? or any other like liberty reserve.

Default Re: Message

Quote Originally Posted by revvv1234
    Can i exchange Through GMX from evo to Paypal? or any other like liberty reserve.
    You only can convert Evo to LR, PM not to paypal. I think none of the site is providing such services to exchange evo to paypal, as it is prohibited in the paypal TOS. Well, take note that GMX exchanges services charges now is at least $5.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

5$ at least. that means even all my evo sent to him can't meet the minimum charges..lol~~yes i also only found evo to LR usually.

Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei
    5$ at least. that means even all my evo sent to him can't meet the minimum charges..lol~~yes i also only found evo to LR usually.
    Yes, if you plan to exchange $5 with them, you will end up get nothing from this exchange, so in order to be able to get exchange with them, you should at least exchange $50 with them, then only you can see the benefits.

Quote Originally Posted by kiatsiang
    Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei
    Yes, if you plan to exchange $5 with them, you will end up get nothing from this exchange, so in order to be able to get exchange with them, you should at least exchange $50 with them, then only you can see the benefits.

but in their exchnage Section they say evo to mlr is 12 $ and 12 % of 5 $ is 0.6 that true so we are facing loss and i think now no need to exchange evo to lr find admin of site who needs Evo and they can give you good lr back that what is my plan to exchnage my evo.But last time i received 4 $ for my 5 evo whay sudden change? and i dont get reply from the support ticket i make so i think admin started scamming

Default Re: Message

Quote Originally Posted by kiatsiang
    Quote Originally Posted by revvv1234
    You only can convert Evo to LR, PM not to paypal. I think none of the site is providing such services to exchange evo to paypal, as it is prohibited in the paypal TOS. Well, take note that GMX exchanges services charges now is at least $5.
    Ya.I checked and i got same information that minimum charges are 5$ and that is too much for a newbie like me.

I received another news from other forum, that actually GMX is still not supporting Evowallet exchanges. Although their site still listed down the rates there, but when you send fund to through evowallet, then a message will prompt up saying that the services is temporally disable, so, we can do any exchange. I not sure about this as i don't have much fund to do exchange, anyone tried this before?