Default cheap domain registration

Guys got a cheap domain registration site where you can get the following features.

FREE No setup fee, sales tax or hidden cost
    FREE Email forwarding addresses
    FREE Unlimited URL redirection
    FREE URL frame / cloaking
    FREE Sub-domains or Host Names
    FREE Parking on our DNS Server
    FREE Transfer of Domain Name ownership
    FREE 60 Days Free Trial Web Hosting
    Wide range of Domain Extensions on offer:
    .com, .net, .org, .info, .cc, .cn, .ws, .biz, .us,
    .uk

Cost :- $ 2.85 per Year. For more details please visit the following link

http://www.active-domain.com/
    hope it will be helpful to those people who are searching for a cheap domain registrar.
    Thanks.

How can they provide so much cheap in domain names ? I mean their registration charges would be the same as we pay, this mean we are getting the domain for free ??
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

Quote Originally Posted by nick_westlife
    How can they provide so much cheap in domain names ? I mean their registration charges would be the same as we pay, this mean we are getting the domain for free ??
    the thing is that people were searching for this types of things thats why i have provided such types of site so i have no idea that from where they will give domains in such a low price or i even don't know what the thing is i never purchase any cheap domain i always prefer expensive domains from my affiliated hosting server.
    Thanks.

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

oh it is so cheap after giving so many facility and 2 months trail hosting ,i'm also surprised how they are providing we have to see the quality.

@debasis
    They are trying to mislead us by putting up $2.5 in their home page. In fact their domain price is costlier than other registrars. It is $9.95 per year.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    @debasis
    They are trying to mislead us by putting up $2.5 in their home page. In fact their domain price is costlier than other registrars. It is $9.95 per year.
    you right their main policy is to mislead us and scam us after giving domains in cheap rate they will blackmail us when they see you have setup your site they will starts mailing you that renew your domain with higher rate otherwise they will sell your domains etc...many people complain against these types of problem.
    better to avoid these types of site.
    Thanks.

uh,it sounds good.and i am find a cheap domain also.maybe this message can help.thanks a lot.

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

@debasis
    yes yo are right customers will be attracted first looking for the offer but they just put a little star mark and all secret hidden rule and originally more payment you have to pay for this.

Quote Originally Posted by tom
    @debasis
    yes yo are right customers will be attracted first looking for the offer but they just put a little star mark and all secret hidden rule and originally more payment you have to pay for this.
    yes,maybe there are many hidden fees in such free site.so when you are attracted by them ,people maybe spend more than you expect.