Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Which is the best among....?

Hello guys everybody knows that i don't like Pay Per Install programs but still there may be some genuine program available so i want to know among all which Pay Per Install program do you like..and why?
    Thanks.

Default Re: Which is the best among....?

Quote Originally Posted by debasis
    Hello guys everybody knows that i don't like Pay Per Install programs but still there may be some genuine program available so i want to know among all which Pay Per Install program do you like..and why?
    Thanks.
    I am not part of any such programs as I quite dont believe in those. I was initially scammed by such programs and hence dont trust in them

Quote Originally Posted by s2a2n2
    Thanks.
    I am not part of any such programs as I quite dont believe in those. I was initially scammed by such programs and hence dont trust in them
    Ya you are absolutely right such types of programs are the scams and we should not believe on it and we should not promote it in our site rather we should aware of this program in different sites.
    Thanks For The Reply.

I don't like those type of site. Bez its harmful for my computer. These sites most of the time they r only sending u lots of virus as a gift..

Default better

For me paid to post programs looks far more better compared to any other programs and these are more likely legit ones alongside some ptc sites

Quote Originally Posted by s2a2n2
    Thanks.
    Ya you are absolutely right such types of programs are the scams and we should not believe on it and we should not promote it in our site rather we should aware of this program in different sites.
    Thanks For The Reply.
    That is the reason I don't like such kind of programs which installs some malware in our system and make our system what we call as slaves

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

most of the best pay per install sites is dead now.
    Most of them have problem with pending payment and conversion rate..
    So, I don't think there's a best site for PPI program

Now mainly all paid per install site just turning to be scam with lots of pending payment. Normally asian is not suitable to join this programs as mostly their traffic is aims for US and europe market. so, i seldom participate in PPI program.

Default yes

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    Now mainly all paid per install site just turning to be scam with lots of pending payment. Normally asian is not suitable to join this programs as mostly their traffic is aims for US and europe market. so, i seldom participate in PPI program.
    Even I do not quite believe these kind of programs which end up mostly as scam s without paying after making payout

I'm not into this kind of program as well. I've tried to install "The bar" before and accumulated a little earning but then they upgraded it and I've lost everything and they are asking members to install the newer version. I just didn't do it this time, I think I will rather stick to ptp or ptc.

I learned my lesson after installing a software. My PC was infected by virus. And i wanted to give it to my site. Well now i am not going to do it even if one offers me lots of money. Viruses are not worth money.

Till now, i have had experience only in program and that is gomezpeer and after installing , though earning rate was also too low and over that system speed was drastically effected and i had no option than to delete tat install and format my system

i did one PPI, but it is one-time paid site, not according the rate. although i received money from the site, but i'm not sure it is safe to my computer to install the software. so be careful before installment.

Quote Originally Posted by wonderful1
    i did one PPI, but it is one-time paid site, not according the rate. although i received money from the site, but i'm not sure it is safe to my computer to install the software. so be careful before installment.
    Well, you have done a PPI offer, and get paid by them? Do you mind to share with us which PPI program that you join then? i only receives credits for one of the PPI program which i join in a Paid to join offer programs, that asking me download the sofware to get credits to my PTJ account.

i dont like paid to install program, lot of scam, not guaranted againts virus, and not usefull, i more like another way like the populas one, that is, ptp.

Quote Originally Posted by galihhs
    i dont like paid to install program, lot of scam, not guaranted againts virus, and not usefull, i more like another way like the populas one, that is, ptp.
    I also don't like this program because maximum of PPI programs are scam but among all there would be few genuine site available....I also Like PTP and Paid To Blog sites.
    Thanks.

I also don't like this program because maximum of PPI programs are scam but among all there would be few genuine site available....I also Like PTP and Paid To Blog sites.
    Thanks.
    There is a site zango cash. But i don't know if they are real or scam. But i saw some sites which use them. Anyways they are not suggested. They install viruses. :twisted: I got once. So better to leave them.

Quote Originally Posted by darksorrow
    Thanks.
    There is a site zango cash. But i don't know if they are real or scam. But i saw some sites which use them. Anyways they are not suggested. They install viruses. :twisted: I got once. So better to leave them.
    I know about Zango cash and i have also added the admin of that site since last year but they are paying to western countries but not us and they have also rejected my application...But i don't care them and i don't like them also.
    Thanks.

I joined zangocash but haven't earn a single cent yet.
    I think it's hard to join PPI program since they just paying limited country

I have tried once and installed the Software and for doing that I got Gifted with a Trojan Horse Virus, I still can't understand why they give this Virus attached programs....