Default One Good News For Them Who Want to Make a Brand New Site

hello Friends I have a offer for this Month If any of you want to make a site then contact me you can get the following offer.

You will get a 7 months free hosting from Liquidnet Cpanel and you can make any type of site I am offering you the following sites you can choose among theme.

1-Forum

2-Wordpress Blog

3-Warez Site

4-Multi Blogging Site

5-Photo Album

6-PTC Site (With Marketing Graphics)

I will not provide you Domain you need to buy it But I will provide you 7 months Controlpanel hosting+SEO+Search Engine Listing+Site Logo+Site Banner(Animated+Static)+100 personal Email IDs+Domain & Site Protection+Ddos Protection+My Labour Etc... All will cost Only $ 50
    Its good offer for those who want to make any of the above sites...i will Provide you support(Online) and provide you some selective publisher sites from where u can earn extra and if you made a PR with in 3 to 6 months of time then don't worry I will provide you some personal Advertises who will pay you for banner or Link exchange...

This offer is available till the end of April.Interested person can contact me.

Thanks.

Your fee of $50 will include everything from designing, domain registeration and hosting also..!

Quote Originally Posted by alensot
    Your fee of $50 will include everything from designing, domain registeration and hosting also..!
    except domain I am giving everything.designing,hosting,graphics,seo,search engine listing but one has to provide me their desired domains.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by debasis
    except domain I am giving everything.designing,hosting,graphics,seo,search engine listing but one has to provide me their desired domains.
    Thanks.
    How can you provide all these things at that cheap rate..! actualy buying a domain a nd hosting apce itself will cost around $20 i guess and here with jus $50, you will do everything...!

Quote Originally Posted by debasis
    Thanks.
    How can you provide all these things at that cheap rate..! actualy buying a domain a nd hosting apce itself will cost around $20 i guess and here with jus $50, you will do everything...!
    I think above i have clearly mentioned 2 times that i will do everything except the domain purchase,i am copy pasting my previous reply.
    except domain I am giving everything.designing,hosting,graphics,seo,search engine listing but one has to provide me their desired domains

I have replied the same thing above plz read what i have replied to u in your query.

And another thing its an offer how i will manage everything in $ 50 i think it should not be disclosed if i will disclosed here then everybody will do the same.so its not the main purpose of the thread i have given this thread for those who want to make any site and how and why i am giving this offer is not the matter, anyways the offer is closed one person has purchased the pack.
    So any moderator kindly close this thread.
    Thanks.

As I have posted on one of your post regarding your website my friend I need your contact at YM so I can contact you anytime pls sen it to me through PM thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by danega
    As I have posted on one of your post regarding your website my friend I need your contact at YM so I can contact you anytime pls sen it to me through PM thanks.
    Thanks Danega for the interest.Sure why not I am always ready to help you at any time feel free to ask me anything.Sending you a PM.
    Thanks.