Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Which version of Photoshop is the best?

There were many releases of Photoshop softwares and which version of Photoshop do you think is the best in usage and also in effects

i'm using CS3 extended and i think it's really good. it's just a better version.

it's not like Microsoft Word 2007 which is so different to 2003 which ends up confusing so many users including me.

I think that the newest PhotoShop version will be the best. I mean CS4.

I have had bad experience with usinf photoshop. I downloaded it through LDC++ and my computer just switched off. I guess there were some viruses or something like that. And from that time I haven't tried to get another photoshop, if I need something to be done with that I ask somebody and then receive some sample pictures.

Default Re: Which version of Photoshop is the best?

Quote Originally Posted by alensot
    There were many releases of Photoshop softwares and which version of Photoshop do you think is the best in usage and also in effects
    Hi I am using Photoshop CS3 and i am happy with it but the latest version obviously contain some advance feature but i never used the latest version so i don't kn ow much about it.
    Thanks.

Hii..I am using CS4 currently and trust me it is the best i have seen.

Where it might be possible to get this the best version?
    Join and receive your first 6$ Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by debasis
    Hi I am using Photoshop CS3 and i am happy with it but the latest version obviously contain some advance feature but i never used the latest version so i don't kn ow much about it.
    Thanks.
    I haven't used even CS3 version as it requires higher configuration of the system also and moreover without the actual need why to learn this advanced version and previous versions only have ultimate features in it which will take years to learn full

Thanks.
    I haven't used even CS3 version as it requires higher configuration of the system also and moreover without the actual need why to learn this advanced version and previous versions only have ultimate features in it which will take years to learn full
    Alensot you are right i am using it because i am working on different types of graphics, e-book and other types of web applications that,s why i need CS3 rather i need the latest version of it, and to learn photoshop completely one need 1 to 2 yrs minimum for getting mastery in it, i have not taken any special course on it but i always play with it and always experiment on each and every controls so i get a basic idea over it.
    Thanks.

Alensot you are right i am using it because i am working on different types of graphics, e-book and other types of web applications that,s why i need CS3 rather i need the latest version of it, and to learn photoshop completely one need 1 to 2 yrs minimum for getting mastery in it, i have not taken any special course on it but i always play with it and always experiment on each and every controls so i get a basic idea over it.
    Thanks.

One should have that interest within him to create new things while working in softwares like photoshop to get more expertise in that

Thanks.

One should have that interest within him to create new things while working in softwares like photoshop to get more expertise in that
    that's right if somebody have no zeal within anything or study anything then he or she can't get any success in it if he or she do the reverse of it then definitely get the success in all field.

I am Using Photoshop CS3, Its quite better than the previous version, It have got many comfortable feature which make simple to the Work easily and comfortably...

Quote Originally Posted by sekhar4m92
    I am Using Photoshop CS3, Its quite better than the previous version, It have got many comfortable feature which make simple to the Work easily and comfortably...
    Are you also a graphic designer? if you are a graphic designer then latest versions will help you a lot and its better to upgrade your system also according to the version you are using as new version always need high configuration

Quote Originally Posted by sekhar4m92
    Are you also a graphic designer? if you are a graphic designer then latest versions will help you a lot and its better to upgrade your system also according to the version you are using as new version always need high configuration
    ya CS3 is better than CS2 and its has lots of good features but i came to know that CS4 is more advance and there we can do some animation work also so it will be great to have CS4 but it will be very costly, i can't afford this.
    Thanks.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Honestly, I'm still using Adobe Photoshop 7.
    I want to upgrade to CS4 Final, but I think I need to learn to use them again, and I don't have time for that

Quote Originally Posted by alec11
    I want to upgrade to CS4 Final, but I think I need to learn to use them again, and I don't have time for that
    Its not much difficult to use its operation is like before but in latest version few new feature has added.

I like the CS3 version of photoshop. It's something really great in performance. but it requires a good system requirement to perform without any crashes. It's great in creating interactive web pages.

If you have a good photoshop tutorial/book and the s/w in hand, is it possible to learn it all by yourself? Or it requires some guidance?

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Its not much difficult to use its operation is like before but in latest version few new feature has added.
    Well, the system requirement for CS 4 Final is different and the layout is different with Photoshop 7.
    And I'm not a designer, so, I just use Photoshop 2-3 times a week.
    that's why I don't think I need to use CS4 for now

Well, the system requirement for CS 4 Final is different and the layout is different with Photoshop 7.
    And I'm not a designer, so, I just use Photoshop 2-3 times a week.
    that's why I don't think I need to use CS4 for now
    then its ok i thought u do regular work with it thats why i told this otherwise its Ok to work with old version of Photoshop.
    Thanks.