Default Anyone here know's Maya ?

Like 3-d Max there is one more advanced animation softwares where you can create really amazing designs and have anybody tried on this?

Ya, Maya is very popular in advanced animation. I always heard about these type of software. But I don't know it... In kolkata , India Arena Multimedia is the best palce for learning Maya. I also want to learn it.

I did animation course in Arena Multimedia, but problem is they are giving franchise to everybody and there are many tutors who don't know much about some things

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

yes i know some thing about Maya it is the most robust special effect software used in all Hollywood movies and animation movie but it is very hard to learn.

Default Re: Anyone here know's Maya ?

Quote Originally Posted by alensot
    Like 3-d Max there is one more advanced animation softwares where you can create really amazing designs and have anybody tried on this?
    Hi Maya is my favorite and i like it and I am learning it , i have not much knowledge but one of my cousin know it very well and when i go to his home in holidays he teach me maya.Its really very good.....
    Thanks.

I had the chance to attend a seminar about this and they showed a little demo about how things work there. And it really shows hoe easier it is compared to 3d StudioMax.

I hope i can learn this software, i think there's a home version of this but it has a lot of system requirements.

Maya is a very hifi special effect software mainly used in animation and movies,with Maya you can do anything i know 3d max but dont know Maya ,i have only attened one demo clas on Maya ,it is very hard to learn,one has to be strong with drawing and thinking power should be well and good.

Yes, Maya is very much advanced than the other things around and i also heard that there are only a few people who really are good in Maya.So, if you become an expert here, you have ample opportunities for sure

Default Message

Ya.I know Maya.It has lots of extra features than other animation softwares like 3D MAX.But it is complex than 3D MAX.

Default Re: Message

Quote Originally Posted by revvv1234
    Ya.I know Maya.It has lots of extra features than other animation softwares like 3D MAX.But it is complex than 3D MAX.
    in comparison to all animation software Maya is tough and its not easy to learn and its the most complecated course.

Quote Originally Posted by debasis
    in comparison to all animation software Maya is tough and its not easy to learn and its the most complecated course.
    Definitely Maya is tough and once you get hold of it, it's very easy to handle and the main thing is it's really tough here to find out best tutors in Maya

Definitely Maya is tough and once you get hold of it, it's very easy to handle and the main thing is it's really tough here to find out best tutors in Maya
    Its a very expensive course and its e-books and tutorials alone costs $100 to $500 which is unaffordable for ordinary people like Us.
    Thanks.

Its a very expensive course and its e-books and tutorials alone costs $100 to $500 which is unaffordable for ordinary people like Us.
    Thanks.
    Yes, Maya is very expensive and in most of the institutions here, they are happy to give away the printed study materials than teaching things in depth

Friends, but I think 3-dmax or may is a kind of animation software which has to do nothing with web designing. Or, can we create any logos or banners or templates using them?

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    Friends, but I think 3-dmax or may is a kind of animation software which has to do nothing with web designing. Or, can we create any logos or banners or templates using them?
    No maya or 3d max has no relation with web designing or banner/logo making ..i think it is wrong section to discuss.

No maya or 3d max has no relation with web designing or banner/logo making ..i think it is wrong section to discuss.

Quote Originally Posted by tom
    Who said that things created in 3dmax cannot be used for web designing..! those who know's 3Dmax know's this well..