Default Am Newbie here..

Where can I get referral link here? Is there a minimum words needed to post ?

Would anyone can help me on this pls?

Thanks!

i dOnt think they have a minimum fOr the words it depends on what yOur gOnna post...

nOthing about minimum words are mentioned on the rules...

but just like any other forums spamming is nOt allowed

Default Re: Am Newbie here..

Quote Originally Posted by amazingheart
    Where can I get referral link here? Is there a minimum words needed to post ? Would anyone can help me on this pls?
    Thanks!
    Hello "amazingheart" welcome to Web-Money Forum.....Here there is no referral system and you will not paid for this but you can inform about this forums to ur all friends and you can earn 10 cents in every 2 hrs you can post any 2 threads/post reply in every 2 hrs gaps and there is no such words need but while posting threads or replying to any thread try to be elaborate and contribute ur best to this forum and the payout limit is $ 10 and after reaching the limit u need to PM admin with ur valid paypal ID and he will send it to u when he will come online and you can see you account balance from your profile page.
    Thanks.

Hello ! Thank you for the two of you guys! Noted.

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

Where can I get referral link here? Is there a minimum words needed to post ?

Would anyone can help me on this pls?

Thanks!
    There is no referral system here ,only you can post your topics 2 within 2 hrs limit and no word limit only you have to understand the quality .

Quote Originally Posted by debasis
    Where can I get referral link here? Is there a minimum words needed to post ? Would anyone can help me on this pls?
    Thanks!
    Hello "amazingheart" welcome to Web-Money Forum.....Here there is no referral system and you will not paid for this but you can inform about this forums to ur all friends and you can earn 10 cents in every 2 hrs you can post any 2 threads/post reply in every 2 hrs gaps and there is no such words need but while posting threads or replying to any thread try to be elaborate and contribute ur best to this forum and the payout limit is $ 10 and after reaching the limit u need to PM admin with ur valid paypal ID and he will send it to u when he will come online and you can see you account balance from your profile page.
    Thanks.
    debasis always have complete answers thats what I appreciate about this guy.
    and amazing welcome to webmaster forum I hope you enjoy it here and I know you will learn lots of things like I do...

Quote Originally Posted by danega
    Thanks!
    Thanks.
    and amazing welcome to webmaster forum I hope you enjoy it here and I know you will learn lots of things like I do...
    Thanks a lot "danega" for appreciating my work at web-money..this is the only forum in which i am very active and i like to pass time here.
    Thanks.

Thanks!
    Thanks.
    Thanks a lot "danega" for appreciating my work at web-money..this is the only forum in which i am very active and i like to pass time here.
    Thanks.
    I have been reading a lot of your post debasis and have learned a lot form you when I was still starting at this forum....now I know why you are active in this forum .... I learned a lot in this forum from different members and I am hoping that as time will pass I can be like you who have many knowledge on this forum and at the same time can share it to new members but for now let me appreciate all your works here my friend.. and you are welcome.

Thanks!
    Thanks.
    Thanks.
    I have been reading a lot of your post debasis and have learned a lot form you when I was still starting at this forum....now I know why you are active in this forum .... I learned a lot in this forum from different members and I am hoping that as time will pass I can be like you who have many knowledge on this forum and at the same time can share it to new members but for now let me appreciate all your works here my friend.. and you are welcome.
    you can learn many thing in web hosting section,web designing,script sections etc...these sections are very good and admin also very helpful when he is getting some time from his work he is also coming and reading everybody replies and posts and answer to all of them...so I like to be here, frankly telling if in future web-money stopped paying us still I will live here and do more posting here than before...
    Thanks.

Thanks!
    Thanks.
    Hi debasis, thanks for such an informative information, since i am still new to this site this is really what i need to know and thanks for your kindness keep it up

Quote Originally Posted by traveler
    Thanks!
    Thanks.
    Hi debasis, thanks for such an informative information, since i am still new to this site this is really what i need to know and thanks for your kindness keep it up
    welcome to webmaster traveler and we hope you enjoy posting here too like I do and learn more about great ideas that this guys can share they are really good at what they do and like me I am learning from them...

Quote Originally Posted by traveler
    Thanks!
    Thanks.
    welcome to webmaster traveler and we hope you enjoy posting here too like I do and learn more about great ideas that this guys can share they are really good at what they do and like me I am learning from them...
    if your looking for a paid to post site...

try checking out diamondtimes and MMK thOse sites have referral options tO gain extra they have very nice interface as well...

I am also new to this site....and just after registering here i read the rules page....i could easily understand all the rules but one thing which was not mentioned there was the referral thing which is now clear to me from the above posts....thnx to the members....

Quote Originally Posted by princi4u
    I am also new to this site....and just after registering here i read the rules page....i could easily understand all the rules but one thing which was not mentioned there was the referral thing which is now clear to me from the above posts....thnx to the members....
    When i was new to this forum I also afraid from its rules and i didn't get what to do here and how to earn from this forum but after passing of time i habituated with it and i like this forum very much.If you ever face any problem then don't hesitate to ask me or any other senior member.
    Thanks.

debasis, where I can see the point I've earn, just to make sure, how much I've got so I can estimate how long I will reach the payout.

Quote Originally Posted by NaDhAre
    debasis, where I can see the point I've earn, just to make sure, how much I've got so I can estimate how long I will reach the payout.
    Hi you can earn 10 cents only in every 2 hrs of time you can post as much you can within 2 hrs but your account will not be credited.after posting any thread or reply you can check your balance(earned money) from ur profile page and when your balance reached the minimum payout limit of $ 10 and after it you need to Pm the admin with your valid paypal id, when admin will come online he will make you the payment. Don't worry you will get your money in time i have paid by the admin 3 to 4 times.
    Please save the following link to check your earned money.
    Currently you have earned $:1.15

SAVE THE LINK.

If you ever face any problem then kindly PM me i will help you out.
    Thanks.

just passing by... but stopped to look at all the posts...
    thank you guys..

Hello "amazingheart" welcome to Web-Money Forum