Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Blogs paying with paypal?

Any blogs or ad tools paying with paypal out ther adsense does not..

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Default Re: Blogs paying with paypal?

Quote Originally Posted by jasmeetbond
    bidvertiser paying with paypal, but they are paying lower rate than adsense do.

Well you can try any ad supplier,almost all provide payment via paypal.I will suggest bidvertiser and text link add.
    But most adprovides provide money via paypal.

bid vertiser pays through paypal and clicksor also pays through paypal ,but adbrite like site pays in cheque which is disadvantage.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

also, if your blog is filled with visotors everyday, you can find advertiser on webmaster forum.
    there are people who want to advertise on crowded blog.

Google pays through cheque as they don't give Paypal option, but bid vertiser has option of Paypal and you can go for that

Quote Originally Posted by alec11
    also, if your blog is filled with visitors everyday, you can find advertiser on webmaster forum.
    hi alec can you give me the link where i can get personal advertsiers which you mentioned.

Dear friend, bidvertiser is very good, they pay minimum 10$ via Paypal. You need to try Adbrite also.

As far as I am concerned, Adbrite is a very nice advertising application which pays well. The minimum payout is also low when compared to Adsense.
    They will pay you via paypal. I have a very good experience in Adbrite as i was able to place my ads soon on my blog.
    Adbrite is considered as a very good alternative to Google Adsense as they are very strict in approvals and payments these days.

Honestly, i didn't earn a single penny from my blog. I don't know why so i started checking out other's blog and there where i found this gpt sites.

Well apart from the highly expected of Adbrite, bidvertiser is another best way to earn from online which paying through paypal. But i heard bidvertiser also doesn't allow GPT programs type of blog, anyone knows the details?

The others good programs you can try is performancing ads.

well.though i don't earn any money from my blog, i know

most blogs provide paypal for payment.

Default hi

I too did not experience good in terms of bloging and never made any penny. I tried bidvertiser and adsense but could not make any money

also, if your blog is filled with visotors everyday, you can find advertiser on webmaster forum.
    This is really a very Good idea.. Actually to get the traffic is difficult. What is the price difference in Google adsense and bidvertiser? I think there is not much.. I think bidvertiser is also a very good option.

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by tiger
    This is really a very Good idea.. Actually to get the traffic is difficult. What is the price difference in Google adsense and bidvertiser? I think there is not much.. I think bidvertiser is also a very good option.
    Hi bidvertiser's main problem is most of times you will get default ads like yoursite.com and CPC rate depends on geographic place us webmaster get good money or cpc rate.

yes buit they are giving good rate with clicking even cpm is doesn not there.anyways adsnese is leading and there is nothing to break that so everyone trying hard to get a acccount but adsense are approving hard hardly so there is a huge problem that is the main problem i felt in adsense but bidvertiser account will be approved so fast

Quote Originally Posted by wanted123
    yes buit they are giving good rate with clicking even cpm is doesn not there.anyways adsnese is leading and there is nothing to break that so everyone trying hard to get a acccount but adsense are approving hard hardly so there is a huge problem that is the main problem i felt in adsense but bidvertiser account will be approved so fast
    Normally bidvertiser will immdiately all the account even that the blog is just started for 1 or 2 days with little to no traffics. But then they also not allowing any copyright issues blogs, like provides download link to some copyright software, games and media. Adbrite by far is the only one that didn't really check much and approves the account as i see.

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    Normally bidvertiser will immdiately all the account even that the blog is just started for 1 or 2 days with little to no traffics. But then they also not allowing any copyright issues blogs, like provides download link to some copyright software, games and media. Adbrite by far is the only one that didn't really check much and approves the account as i see.
    yes bidvertiser won't take much time to display ads.. but all other will take times to approve them and many time if we don't follow the rules they won't approve.

It happened to me.. as I had put ads on my blogs where PTP/PTC and many other earning sites were there so they have declined the request. now I am just using the Bidvertiser.

Also Google won't allow to put ads for PTP business..

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    Adbrite is very good publisher program they filter invalid clciks and those are not credited but one problem is they pay by cheque which is not good.

i am very new person in internet marketing ,but i heard about bidvertiser ,they pay by paypal.minimum payout is $10.