Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

Default Bloggerwave earn from blogging

Based on Norway, BloggerWave’s rates for paid posts are generally around $10 for a single post. There doesn’t seem to be many restrictions and you’ll get paid via Paypal,have u tried thi site if any body tried pl share your thoughts.
    site url
    http://www.bloggerwave.com/

oh! it is that concept working. If I have a blog, I just write about the products specified into my blog, and this post treated as their advertisement and we got paid for it. If I create a new blog and apply for the job, would they accept my blog?

Default Re: Bloggerwave earn from blogging

Quote Originally Posted by tom
    Based on Norway, BloggerWave’s rates for paid posts are generally around $10 for a single post. There doesn’t seem to be many restrictions and you’ll get paid via Paypal,have u tried thi site if any body tried pl share your thoughts.
    site url

wow! very good rate - around $10 for a single post. its a very good rate. what is the minimum payout there? did u got paid by them? Pls reply.

Well i think its not a paid to post forum.It's about blog writing.I am going to submit my blog about website designing.If i get any payout from there i will give a proof here.

Default Re: Bloggerwave earn from blogging

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101
    site url

wow! very good rate - around $10 for a single post. its a very good rate. what is the minimum payout there? did u got paid by them? Pls reply.
    i 'm yet to join there ,i was asking other members view if any body already there ?i'll try to submit by blog ,lets see .

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

just remember that forum post and blog is very different.
    In blog post, we need to create an article with more than 500 word.

Quote Originally Posted by alec11
    just remember that forum post and blog is very different.
    In blog post, we need to create an article with more than 500 word.
    i dont think blog should be always 500 words or more ,but it should be a good information on any topic ,we are telling it as blog or web log .

Those who are telling that they are going to submit their blog, I am asking them. What is the topic of your blogs, which are currently running? You can post any blog there. Just clear my idea. And if I create a new one by blogger, will they accept it? Then I also want to create a new one and submit there. I think, they will not accept a new blog.

Quote Originally Posted by ssarkar
    Those who are telling that they are going to submit their blog, I am asking them. What is the topic of your blogs, which are currently running? You can post any blog there. Just clear my idea. And if I create a new one by blogger, will they accept it? Then I also want to create a new one and submit there. I think, they will not accept a new blog.
    i think they wont accept new blogs as revenue is related with advertisement source so they might prefer old blogs ,finally no body knows it is only guesses you can apply from new blogs also .

i think they wont accept new blogs as revenue is related with advertisement source so they might prefer old blogs ,finally no body knows it is only guesses you can apply from new blogs also .
    Yes, you are right. There is no harm in submitting a new blog there. Let's hope for the best.

Wow $10 is too good, im already a part of payperpost and they pay quite well too. Last post of mine was $7.50!

Quote Originally Posted by raj_sam6
    Wow $10 is too good, im already a part of payperpost and they pay quite well too. Last post of mine was $7.50!
    wow it is really a good performance and achievement can u pl share your blog link here?and i think you can easily qualify for this site also.

You please share your experience there. We all are eager to join there, but couldn't understand the rules. Pl tell all your activities including your subject of writing, blog url etc etc. here.

You please share your experience there. We all are eager to join there, but couldn't understand the rules. Pl tell all your activities including your subject of writing, blog url etc etc. here.
    Hi sarkar he also does not know about this site ,he is only active at payper post and earning good ,so i requested him to share his blog URL,so that we can have some idea.

$10 per post is a good amount and no doubt that it is very high. Are there any requirements or hidden things to get payment from them? I think if they pay everyone $10 for making post in blog, they will be bankrupted.
    ________
    Ipad Cases
    Last edited by dhakabolton; 27-03-11 at 10:56.

I have join this site for long time, but till now they have not even sending me a blog post offer although my blog is being approved for long time. I think it is due to my blog is having poor pagerank and there are only looking for better blog site for the offers.

I don't know much about bloggerwace because I heat this name for the first time and therefore ignorant about the site. I don't know whether it supports all regions.

I believe bloggerwave is not a good site to earn per blog post already. In the pas one year, they have not even sending one jobs for me. Last time during year 2007, i am getting a lot of jobs from them, but seem like they are going down turn now.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    I believe bloggerwave is not a good site to earn per blog post already. In the pas one year, they have not even sending one jobs for me. Last time during year 2007, i am getting a lot of jobs from them, but seem like they are going down turn now.
    so. it's the previous good one but out of date now. since they gave few jobs to members now. i have yet to try this bloggerwave and if they can add some more jobs maybe i will have a try then..lol~`

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    Oh i didn't know that you have been waiting for 1 year ,why these people telling big things but not offering any single job.