Default Get More Traffic And Referrals

To get more referrals for your sites, you're going to need traffic to your blog or website. If you're working at home and are always stressing to get more referrals, a blog is a must! Here are a few great ways to get more traffic to your site where you're promoting GPT sites and other great work at home sites you're using. If you're just someone that wants traffic to your website, feel free! Maybe you'll find something new.
    Social Bookmarking - This is a sure way to get traffic to your site. Sites such as digg, delicious and stumbleupon. I recently got a huge traffic spike from stumbleupon alone.

Forums - Forums are a good way to get traffic as long as you stick to forums related to you're site. Forums allow you to have links in your signature which also gives you backlinks. That gives you better rankings in search engines.(more traffic)

Write your website on money - This is something that I believe has worked well! We all know how much money gets passed around. So whip out a pen and write your "link" on some good ole U.S. currency, or whatever currency depending on your location.

Use an email signature - This is especially good if you're constantly using your email account. Make it say something eye catching.

Classified ads - This goes for free classifieds and paid classifieds (online and offline). Craigslist is a popular one.

Submit articles - Submitting articles can be really helpful as long as you submit something that's useful for the reader. You want to give them something new and helpful, then they'll visit the link to your website at the bottom of the article and probably keep coming back to you.

Comment related blogs - Stop by and comment blogs related to what your site is and kindly leave a link back to your site. Don't just drop in and leave a link to your site. Let the website owner know you read his post.

Use social networking sites - MySpace, Facebook, hi5 etc. I don't know what all the hypes about with Facebook these days, but I hear it's good for getting traffic.

If you have an about me anywhere - Make sure you leave a link to your site in it, including eBay.

Post flyers - Lets face it, everyone needs extra cash these days. Try to leave flyers advertising your site wherever you can. Maybe some store windows in your local town or city.

Take advantage of YouTube - People like to watch videos, especially funny unique videos. So if you make a video and run it on YouTube, make sure you have your website name at the beginning of the video and at the end of the video. This will become a viral video.

SEO - optimize your site for search engines. You want your site to be search engine friendly so you'll rank high. I also believe Google listens to Alexa some(many people would disagree). So download the Alexa toolbar. This increases your traffic rank, and alot of sites still look at traffic rank when considering using your site to advertise on.

These are just a few great ways to get visitors to your site. There's literally 100s of ways. Overall, just be creative.

I do have a blog and it's nice to see so much informations on getting more visitors and this thing is really useful tips to increase traffic and once you get more visitors to your site, it's cool money for you

wow very cool suggestions ,but some times we do everything but not succeeding to get traffic or referrals.

very informative post. I have also 5-6 blogs i also want to try these . I will save ur tips also. Thanks for sharing it.

Your post is helpful and I am already following many of them. I wrote some articles and by that I get some referrals for some surveys. Using refferal links in forum might be also a good way to get referrals which you said, I will try it.
    ________
    KOREAN RECIPES
    Last edited by dhakabolton; 27-03-11 at 11:54.

i forgot tO add its just additional though but works for me...

The first place to start getting referrals is with your friends and family. They are probably among the first referrals that you will get.

no hassle.... 8)

yOu can even make it funny like...

Example:

Hey John, yOu love yOur little sweet cousin right???
    can you please go to this site and sign up on my link???
    pleaseeeeeeeeee :P .......

hahahaha atleast thats hOw i ask family fOr favOrs

Hello heav3nn

Good to see that you giving out some tips on how to get referrals. Yes, I am following up few of them and mostly for MMK I have got more than 30 referrals with those tips basically its from SEO.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me