Default GPT TIPS make the prOcess mOre simple

For those of you that use or plan to use GPT sites, Here are some tips to help you make more money and to make the process more simple. The following guide is very important to follow.

Lets start with clearing your cookies in your browser - Clearing your cookies is important because it allows you to get more of your offers to "approve". Cookies are how you are tracked and if your browser is full of them from you browsing the internet, then it's harder to get approved for an offer you've done.
    In Internet Explorer - Click tools>internt options>click delete under browsing history. Then a you'll see a pop-up..Click "delete cookies".
    In Firefox - Click tools>clear private data>put a check box next to "cookies">the click "clear private data now".
    In Opera - Click tools>delete private>a pop-up will come up. Click details and make sure you have "delete all cookies" checked. Then click "delete".

Now lets talk about creating a new email account - When you sign up to offers and surveys on GPT sites you usually always have to supply your email address. Creating a new email addres just for these sites is a must-have so that you don't recieve tons of junk mail in your main email account.Gmail is great free email service.

I like to use Firefox - The better web browser - From my experience, when I use Firefox on GPT sites it seems that I get more offers to approve. It's also faster and more secure than Internet Explorer(in my opinion). So navigate to Mozilla.com to download the latest version or just use the button below.

Another useful tool is having your own free private number to give to these websites - When filling out surveys you need to submit your phone number usally. The problem with that is that you will get never-ending calls from telemarketers. The solution to that problem is to give them a private voice mail number. LaserVoiceMail.com gives you your own free private number so you can avoid these annoying daily calls.

Wouldn't it be easy to fill out surveys with one click? An automatic form filler does exsist! It's called RoboForm. This free tool allows you to fill out loads of information. Once you fill it all out with the info, then all you have to do is click one button and it will fill out a form instantly. This saves alot of time, and time is money.

The last and most important tip is do not cheat - GPT sites tend to attract alot of frauders. People wanting to make a quick buck even quicker. They do not realize that it's not possible to cheat and get by with it. The only thing they will get out of cheating is bannage. They will ban you in a heartbeat if you've screwed them over. So just don't cheat!

I hope you've found some of these tips useful.

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

thanks for the nice tips mainly i liked the point of phone no ,it is very bad to disclose ur phone no ,so it is very good i think ,i'll check the site LaserVoiceMail.com

yOu cOuld alsO try checking out the following...
    alsO private voicemail number sites

evoicecom

voicemaildirectusacom

privatephonescom

wayneportercom

8)

Quote Originally Posted by tom
    thanks for the nice tips mainly i liked the point of phone no ,it is very bad to disclose ur phone no ,so it is very good i think ,i'll check the site LaserVoiceMail.com

LaserVoiceMail.com - the site is not opening dear. Bez when i try to open this site that time its shows that -

"Error!
    Could not locate remote server"

So, can u tell me is this site is totaly gone or not?

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101
    Quote Originally Posted by tom

LaserVoiceMail.com - the site is not opening dear. Bez when i try to open this site that time its shows that -

"Error!
    Could not locate remote server"

So, can u tell me is this site is totaly gone or not?
    im nOt sure why yOu cant open the site ma'am its gOod and wOrking fOr me though maybe yOu can try the sites i listed like voicemailusa
    but laservoicemail site opens on my browser

wow this are helpful tips here my friend and I just wonder how you do all this looks to me we are in the same country and not much of us are working on this kind of stuff hope you will guide us more on how to do all this.....good luck and more power.

Quote Originally Posted by danega
    wow this are helpful tips here my friend and I just wonder how you do all this looks to me we are in the same country and not much of us are working on this kind of stuff hope you will guide us more on how to do all this.....good luck and more power.
    weeee... are yOu frOm phil. tOo?
    gOod tO hear hihihih

when i dO GPT sites i dOnt usually gO fOr the surveys cause mOst of them are nOt fOr international members sO i just explore the other stuff they Offer... if the site is legit yOu cOuld earn a small amOunt on sOme of the other stuff like trivias or clicks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by heav3nn
    gOod tO hear hihihih

when i dO GPT sites i dOnt usually gO fOr the surveys cause mOst of them are nOt fOr international members sO i just explore the other stuff they Offer... if the site is legit yOu cOuld earn a small amOunt on sOme of the other stuff like trivias or clicks ^_^
    yes my dear same country as you thats why reading from your post here and other sites I come to know that we have the same problem on this matter about survey sites..

gOod tO hear hihihih

yes my dear same country as you thats why reading from your post here and other sites I come to know that we have the same problem on this matter about survey sites..
    im still open on trying surveys all though i think its best to stick on other programs like paid to post sites

works well with international countries

gOod tO hear hihihih

well let me know if you find a good survey site that are open to international members like us then I would gladly join under you my friend.

im still open on trying surveys all though i think its best to stick on other programs like paid to post sites

gOod tO hear hihihih

well let me know if you find a good survey site that are open to international members like us then I would gladly join under you my friend.

i think globaltestmarket is popular to international members

and also pinecone research but your gonna need member invite to join pinecone so its a bit difficult to be a member ^_^

try your luck though

and also pinecone research but your gonna need member invite to join pinecone so its a bit difficult to be a member ^_^

try your luck though Laughing

are you a member of this survey sites do you have any experience of this sites you recommended?

try your luck though Laughing

are you a member of this survey sites do you have any experience of this sites you recommended?
    i am but same as most havnt gOt any luck although a friend same country as i am qualified fOR a survey there but still nOT that much of an earning....