Default TeamWork Revolution--Hot New Program Launched Today

They have launched a few minutes ago.Get in early.

First and foremost, the company name is Teamwork Revolution, as teamwork is the foundation of our program and it is our goal to start a new revolution of support and service to others in the business world.

Our monthly membership fee will be a very low and affordable $10.

Our downline structure will be a 5x6 forced matrix with an enormous 80% payout compensation plan.

Levels two through five will pay out $1 per person. However, we will pay $2 per person for every member of your first level, as well as $2 per person for every member of your sixth level.

By paying out $2 per person on your first level, you will be able to recoup your low $10 monthly membership fee with us faster than with any other company. With only five members in your downline, regardless of whether they are obtained through your own efforts or through spillover, you will be earning $10 a month and have your monthly membership fee covered. We have done this to help our members break even and enter into profit as quickly as possible.

Also, by paying out $2 per person on your sixth level as well, which is your biggest level with the most amount of people, you will be able to earn over $31,000 a month just from that level alone.

Here is a breakdown of the matrix structure and compensation plan.

Level 1 $2 per person x 5 people = $10
    Level 2 $1 per person x 25 people = $25
    Level 3 $1 per person x 125 people = $125
    Level 4 $1 per person x 625 people = $625
    Level 5 $1 person x 3,125 people = $3,125
    Level 6 $2 per person x 15,625 people = $31,250

Full Matrix = $35,160

Again, with only 5 members in your downline, no matter how they are obtained, your monthly membership fee is covered and you can start earning profits immediately.

Furthermore, unlike many other programs, you will be able to see your sponsor's name and email address to help you stay in touch with them and allow you to get the support you need and create a mutually beneficial business relationship.

You will also be able to see exactly who in your downline is a paid or unpaid member. This helps you dramatically in three ways.

First, you will be able to contact unpaid members and encourage them to upgrade their account. This will greatly help you to build your downline.

Second, you will be able to keep track of your commissions and see exactly how much you are due to receive. We do not expect you to simply trust us. You have the right to see every single member of your downline who has paid their monthly fee so that you can calculate exactly what you are due to receive. We are insistent on giving you that right.

Third, you will never be under the impression that you have far more active members in your downline than what actually exist. We are painfully aware of what a huge emotional let down it is to think you have, for example, 70 members in your downline only to find out after an inactive member swipe that only 10 of them have actually paid. We do not intend to put you through a monthly emotional roller coaster and constant guesswork.

With us, you will never be lead to believe that your downline is larger than it actually is. You will be able to see every single paid and unpaid member.

Also, another very important and innovative feature we have incorporated is a systematic even spread of spillover throughout all downlines. Allow me to explain.

If you haven't noticed, in every forced matrix program (at least every program we are aware of), the downlines fill from left to right. For instance, if I were to fill my first level with five people and then continue recruiting others, the member on the left side of my downline would be served with spillover first before anyone else, so that member would receive five spillover members before anyone else received even one. This would then continue with the second member from the left. That member would receive five spillover members before the other three members of my first level received even one. We think this is highly unfair. Therefore, we have developed a systematic even spread of spillover.

With our program, before anyone in each individual downline receives a second spillover member, everyone must first receive one. Then, for anyone to receive a third spillover member, everyone must first receive their second spillover member. This pattern will continue throughout the entire matrix to ensure that spillover is evenly spread rather than having certain members (members on the left) being fully served before anyone else receives any spillover at all.

We believe this feature will help to dramatically boost morale and enthusiasm, as many people will see the results of spillover much sooner. This of course will lead to much higher retention rates, as people will be far happier. When this feature is combined with the $2 payout on the first level, all members will be able to enter into profits MUCH faster.

We of course will also have a fully stocked and active forum that is loaded with tons of free marketing tips, including the same marketing strategies I used to be ranked 2nd in the world with GDI. Our forum will forever be a place free of spam and sales pitches from people looking to sell products. It will be a friendly and supportive place where all members can come to receive all the help they could ever need.

Also, in an effort to make your experience with us as smooth and easy as possible, we will offer multiple payment options for you to choose from, as we wish to give you your choice as to how you'd like to pay.

Finally, we will offer our paid customers the following products and services.

1. Quality web hosting.

2. Online Conference rooms.

You'll be granted access to our Online Conference rooms and receive training on how to use them to help your business thrive.

3. Live training sessions.

We will provide live training (webinars) in our online conference rooms on marketing, website design, computer basics, and many other business related subjects. These will be live and interactive conferences.

4. We will offer a wide variety of digital products, such as, but not limited to:

Ebooks on various subjects to help your business prosper.

Software - Including templates, bulk mailers, and much more. This list will be continually added upon.

There you have it ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to our new program. We feel very confident in this program and we are honored to share it with you. We will be launching within the month (March), so please feel free to start spreading the word.

We thank you all and we are very excited to work with you and help you in every way possible.

Join Now
    Hidden Content
    Hurry Up!!! Offer ends soon

The site is good , but it also depends on all our referrals whom we put under and if we are unable to out more referrals, it is really difficult to earn from these sites

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

I know Money game scheme never gets too old, but still, I prefer reliable one and in local country, because if something happen, I can sue them easily

Quote Originally Posted by alensot
    The site is good , but it also depends on all our referrals whom we put under and if we are unable to out more referrals, it is really difficult to earn from these sites
    Well i agree with u but as this one is still new u can find referrals for ur business..It has lot to offer than just a simple matrix plan like free website hosting etc.
    Hidden Content

Hmm afraid I can't get referral here.. Kinda difficult to invest $10 from your hard work...

Quote Originally Posted by amazingheart
    Hmm afraid I can't get referral here.. Kinda difficult to invest $10 from your hard work...
    Well are a team of professional and experienced members who are always finding innovative things to build your downline. They have created a forum where they discuss all these things
    Hidden Content