Default list of forum sites to advertise

Hi friends do u have any idea of forum sites where we can advertise our sites without any restriction ,i'm not talking about any paying forum ,it can be any forum site.

Default Re: list of forum sites to advertise

[quote="satyakam"]Hi friends do u have any idea of forum sites where we can advertise our sites without any restriction ,i'm not talking about any paying forum ,it can be any forum site.[/quot

Choose ur forum 1st then contact the Admin of that forum - if he/she agree with ur idea then they accept it..

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

well, you can join big forum then put your site on your signature. This will give link back to you and hopefully, visitors will come to you

Visitors going to one's website/blog through the link of signature in forum posting, is I think, one time visitors, unless the contents of the website/blog is very attractive or something which draws interests. Otherwise you could not get a regular stream of visitors.

There are many free forums and you can also Google and see and you can also put your website in your signature and it will be automatically displayed while you are in any forum

Quote Originally Posted by alensot
    There are many free forums and you can also Google and see and you can also put your website in your signature and it will be automatically displayed while you are in any forum
    If you find free forums without any visitors, it's a crap, it's better if you just visit this site : big-boards.net
    It has list of big forums over the world.

Default Re: list of forum sites to advertise

Quote Originally Posted by satyakam
    Hi friends do u have any idea of forum sites where we can advertise our sites without any restriction ,i'm not talking about any paying forum ,it can be any forum site.
    Hi satya Try to understand from the replies....I think you will know the reason...but don't worry anybody help you or not But i will help u....Please check my PM.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by alec11
    If you find free forums without any visitors, it's a crap, it's better if you just visit this site : big-boards.net
    Thanks alec i dont want many traffic rush forum because i found popular forum has tough strict rule ,i'll check the link you have given.
    @debasis thanks for the pm and link.

Thanks alec i dont want many traffic rush forum because i found popular forum has tough strict rule ,i'll check the link you have given.
    well, do you actually already check the link I gave to you?
    If yes, then you must be amaze that anime and games forum is the most popular in wordlwide.
    They don't have any strict rules too.
    But if you still think big forum has strict rules, then it's up to you.

hey yaar no need to say me thanks and listen those links which i have pm u all of them are good page ranked site and they don't have any restrictions on posting u can promote anything there.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by debasis
    hey yaar no need to say me thanks and listen those links which i have pm u all of them are good page ranked site and they don't have any restrictions on posting u can promote anything there.
    Thanks.
    do you mind to share here your list of good ranked forum?

If yes, then you must be amaze that anime and games forum is the most popular in wordlwide.
    Hi alec i checked the link but i found few sponsored links only and when i clciked forum links only 5 to 7 links i got i could not find any naime or game forum ,did i open any wrong site or what ?i opened the big-boards.net ,pl you recheck and confirm me whether i'm doing anythingw rong?

Hi alec i checked the link but i found few sponsored links only and when i clciked forum links only 5 to 7 links i got i could not find any naime or game forum ,did i open any wrong site or what ?i opened the big-boards.net ,pl you recheck and confirm me whether i'm doing anythingw rong?
    Sorry, I gave wrong link.
    Here's the right link : http://www.big-boards.com/