Hello guys i have something interesting for u I need ur reply.Please Check The Following Link and tell me what u have observed....
I REMOVED THE LINK

Hello guys below I am proving you two lines of html code if possible add these two codes in your websites and blogs....you will ask me which code is this and why we add it in our blog and why i am telling u to add this in ur site telling u.
These codes are just Hyper Links to this web-money forum site, i am giving you this because we are getting our money in right time and this forum serving us since last 4 to 5 yrs and we should promote this forum in our blogs, among us few members have added backlink to this forum but others have not added it so I my deep request to you all to please add the following 2 patch of HTML codes in your all blogs and websites. Hope you will all co-operate with me and will promote this forum.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<blink>www.webmaster-money.org</blink></p>

<blink>Webmaster-Money Forum</blink></p>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks.