Default 3ix- Hosting $1 per month

3 ix offers the cheapest hosting plans in the market at present. Any feedback from your side ?
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

Well in case of space and good serverside scripting, they are the cheapest host i have ever found but still if you want to run a simple php site then you can get even cheaper than them.

Yes, they are the cheapest available in the market and their hosting is not throwable. They are good at that price.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

Default Re: 3ix- Hosting $1 per month

Quote Originally Posted by nick_westlife
    3 ix offers the cheapest hosting plans in the market at present. Any feedback from your side ?
    Well i feel them not too good host now.As we all know they are not providing more than just a .hta access.While some free hosting too are providing them.Also there are many free hosting where you get many mysql data bases and much moer then why to go for them
    Try this one 000space.com

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

ya i checked the site it is very cheap but that does not proves its service ,i mean other hosting providers are taking more money for good service,we should not go for cheap hosting.

Quote Originally Posted by tom
    ya i checked the site it is very cheap but that does not proves its service ,i mean other hosting providers are taking more money for good service,we should not go for cheap hosting.
    Why we should not go for cheap hosting? It also never give gurannty that if a site offerrs more costly hosting, its service will be best. Web hosting management cost highly depended on countries as costs are different in different countries. This company is offering good pacakae and I yet not see any bad feedback.
    ________
    Used Iolite Vaporizer
    Last edited by dhakabolton; 27-03-11 at 11:53.

3ix is pretty good, its the best deal... its not only cheap but the features as well is easy, they are easy to use with a lot of stuff....

Quote Originally Posted by dhakabolton
    Quote Originally Posted by tom
    Why we should not go for cheap hosting? It also never give gurannty that if a site offerrs more costly hosting, its service will be best. Web hosting management cost highly depended on countries as costs are different in different countries. This company is offering good pacakae and I yet not see any bad feedback.
    no you are wrong good hosting company uses advanced technology,backup ,more storage space,powerful processor for speed many more things they have to use for performance for this they take fees it is not very easy to start a hosting company and how can any site offer very cheap rate ,what will be their profit?

What is their site address as even though theirs is cheaper hosting rates, i got to look into other features of them

Please provide the link guys, I really want to know, since most hosting site offering 5-9 dollar a month for the hosting, (it's quite high for me) ops:

The site link is here : http://3ix.com/

I would say it is offering really cheap host but I'm not sure about its downtime and uptime. Does anyone knows about that? It's very important for any host.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    The site link is here : http://3ix.com/

I would say it is offering really cheap host but I'm not sure about its downtime and uptime. Does anyone knows about that? It's very important for any host.
    I would advise all if any body is making personal blog then they should go for cheap hosting as it does not affect much but if you are making any good site expecting large traffic dont go for these cheap hosting.