Default Use of a single adsense account in different sites/blogs.

I have one adsense account and I am using it in one website and one blog which is related to that site. Those two sites are the property of two of us, me and one of my freinds. The earning from those two sites should go to both of us.
    Now I am planning to launch another blog, which would be my personal area and I intend to use the same adsense account there as getting a new adsense account is now very difficult.

Is there any option to know which earning (rather clicks) generates in which website/blog! Could any one of you help me to sort it out?

As I have posted this question a few days back, nobody is interested to solve my problem. If any one know abou this, pl do me a favor in writing 2-3 lines about this.

you can make another blog in the same adsense account. just log in to your blog account. and you will see add another blog button there. in which you can make as many blogs as you want using the same email address. that is what i actually do. you can use those same ads in all those blogs.

I already knew that I can use one adsense account in plenty of websites/blogs. But my question is how do I know which click comes from which site/blog while I would check my adsense earning!

well i don't think so you can track the earnings separately because in the adsense account you can only see the total number of page impressions and clicks this is what i know

What would the channel does? In 'Askdavetaylor.com' I have found that while using channel, we know the performances of different ad units. We can add custom channel and url channel. So my problem would be solved if I use URL channel.

may be but i am not very much sure about it, then what else could be their purpose isn't it yes you better customize your URL channel and try to track the traffic

Yes, one can have different sites and blogs in one adsense account and there must be some option in Google adsense to find out ads coming from each site separately as i have also not thought on this till now