Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678
    tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101
    I know that all people here only ask me how i will manage this ??

My office time – morning 7:00 am to 4:00 pm or Evening 4:00 pm to 1:00 pm.

I manage by business most of the time by phone. And sometimes in office break I visit my IBM cafeteria to manage all those things.
    The main important thing is – My mom is also with me. So, she helps me a lot. My father only help my business morning time ( for marketing) and Saturday and Sunday. Bez my father is doing a Central Govt. Job. He is a CID officer.

In IBM we only get one day off. That day I teach only 2 students. They are my neighbour also. So, whenever I am free I just call them. :wink:

I know very well that’s it’s a very difficult thing to do all those work.

I also want to leave this job, ( may be next month) But for my IBM cafeteria - I did not do it till now.. :P
    Thanks for details ,it will inspire many and i think IBMers should not do so much hard work for little online jobs,you must be earning good salary in IBM,i have one relative in IBM Calcutta ,i'll tell about you BTW in which dept you are working?

Ya, I know that online earning is difficult. But now for me its quiet easy.

I have 4 friends in Online now , they r really help me a lot. We know each othere in some social network then they also want to meet me.

One day I also meet them in KFC then eating Chicken we palend how to increase our online earning.

So, we r very active in some Freelance site. So, we r biding and when we r win then we work togethere. I have also 9 freelance worker team. So, whenever i got some work i will give it to them. and I also bid some web page devoloper work - if i win this bid then I also get some commision ... hehhehe from those web master. those work r almost $150-200 more - so, I easily get $15-$20 as a commision..

And also now I started reading my E-books and working xxxxx - there also earning is good..

Dear - debasis - I know that ur earning is also very good , and its better then me.
    I allredy help u dear. Bt u did not like my Idea.
    So, I can't anything -

well, paramitha, if you have online job or freelance job that you need others help, please cojunt me in. I will also doing the same by giving you commission as you mentioned. Let work out together.

Ya, I know that online earning is difficult. But now for me its quiet easy.

I have 4 friends in Online now , they r really help me a lot. We know each othere in some social network then they also want to meet me.

One day I also meet them in KFC then eating Chicken we palend how to increase our online earning.

So, we r very active in some Freelance site. So, we r biding and when we r win then we work togethere. I have also 9 freelance worker team. So, whenever i got some work i will give it to them. and I also bid some web page devoloper work - if i win this bid then I also get some commision ... hehhehe from those web master. those work r almost $150-200 more - so, I easily get $15-$20 as a commision..

And also now I started reading my E-books and working xxxxx - there also earning is good..

Dear - debasis - I know that ur earning is also very good , and its better then me.
    I allredy help u dear. Bt u did not like my Idea.
    So, I can't anything -
    Hi paramita nice to see such details ,you are a great IBMEr still you are doing so much things for earning every body should learn from you ...BTW if you get any freelance job pl count me in this .

Dear - tom and kiatsiang - if u also want to work with me then PM me with ur gmail id... Bez most of the time i am using it.

When i have some work i will mail u bt u have to reply within 24 hours, Its very inportant. eaither I will give those work anather. Bez there is some time limit also..

Paramitha, thanks for your kind offer. I have already Pmed you my Gmail id, as i also only using gmail currently. Hope to get some nice work soon. Thanks.

Dear - tom and kiatsiang - if u also want to work with me then PM me with ur gmail id... Bez most of the time i am using it.

When i have some work i will mail u bt u have to reply within 24 hours, Its very inportant. eaither I will give those work anather. Bez there is some time limit also..
    Hi paramita so nice of you ,i'll give you my email id in PM,thanks again.

I know that all people here only ask me how i will manage this ??

My office time – morning 7:00 am to 4:00 pm or Evening 4:00 pm to 1:00 pm.

I manage by business most of the time by phone. And sometimes in office break I visit my IBM cafeteria to manage all those things.
    The main important thing is – My mom is also with me. So, she helps me a lot. My father only help my business morning time ( for marketing) and Saturday and Sunday. Bez my father is doing a Central Govt. Job. He is a CID officer.

In IBM we only get one day off. That day I teach only 2 students. They are my neighbour also. So, whenever I am free I just call them. :wink:

I know very well that’s it’s a very difficult thing to do all those work.

I also want to leave this job, ( may be next month) But for my IBM cafeteria - I did not do it till now.. :P
    You seems to be a really industrious and a busy person. Your post is really inspiring and I hope I can make even half as what you are earning.

Quote Originally Posted by tom View Post
    Hi guys how much you all are earning per day from different forums each day pl specify forum wise and apart from forums what are your other source of income from online .

I am currently earning $3 per day through reselling business.I registered and got an account in Goreselllers.com .Through this business i just have sold domains hosting plans at a higher price and gain more profit.

I don’t know but I am currently doing Forex trading, and it is a kind of work that is very good and reliable. I enjoy it more so through FreshForex broker’s support. I love it with the low spread, high leverage and several benefits such as 101% Tradable Deposit Bonus.