Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Natural Traffic To My Blog

Hello Friends As You Know I have made a blog on blogspot few days back after completion of the designing work I have given 1 post there and made SEO for my blog and within 2 to 3 days I got natural traffic from google search engine and traffic from US and other countries.Below I have given A screen shot of the feedjit live traffic feed widget.
    Thanks.

Both BlogSpot (Blogger, is the same thing) and Wordpress.com are excellent places to get natural traffic. I've made blog posts then Googled on my posts and found them listed within 5 minutes.

For those that don't know this, Blogspot/ Blogger is owned by Google. Another reason why your blog gets so much Google love.

Quote Originally Posted by AJFarro
    Both BlogSpot (Blogger, is the same thing) and Wordpress.com are excellent places to get natural traffic. I've made blog posts then Googled on my posts and found them listed within 5 minutes.
    For those that don't know this, Blogspot/ Blogger is owned by Google. Another reason why your blog gets so much Google love.
    Thanks for reply but friend have I denied to tell that Blogspot/ Blogger is owned by Google or Do you think the person who is a developer and doing SEO is not ware that Blogspot/ Blogger is owned by Google, then why you are telling each time Blogspot/ Blogger is owned by Google, there is no meaning to it and another thing Listing of any blogger site within 5 mins. in google search is not a big thing but i am talking about natural and continuous traffic to your blog and by the way my blog is not only listed on google but also listed on other search engines which is not happene3d for a ordinary blog, when u make a blogger blog ur blog may be listed in the google search engine but not listed in other search engines.
    Thanks.

Default Re: Natural Traffic To My Blog

Quote Originally Posted by debasis
    Hello Friends As You Know I have made a blog on blogspot few days back after completion of the designing work I have given 1 post there and made SEO for my blog and within 2 to 3 days I got natural traffic from google search engine and traffic from US and other countries.Below I have given A screen shot of the feedjit live traffic feed widget.
    Thanks.

Debasish, could you please give the link of that feedjit live traffic widget? I also want to insert this stat counter to my blog. I have already seen your blog and leave comments there.

Quote Originally Posted by AJFarro
    Thanks for reply but friend have I denied to tell that Blogspot/ Blogger is owned by Google or Do you think the person who is a developer and doing SEO is not ware that Blogspot/ Blogger is owned by Google, then why you are telling each time Blogspot/ Blogger is owned by Google, there is no meaning to it and another thing Listing of any blogger site within 5 mins. in google search is not a big thing but i am talking about natural and continuous traffic to your blog and by the way my blog is not only listed on google but also listed on other search engines which is not happene3d for a ordinary blog, when u make a blogger blog ur blog may be listed in the google search engine but not listed in other search engines.
    Thanks.
    Dear sir, once again you crucify my reply on this forum. I suggest you read exactly what I have typed. You write in English and I am replying in English, yet you do not understand the words. I said "...For those that don't know..." What I did NOT say was that you didn't know. You are taking my words out of context.

You speak of getting natural traffic within 2-3 days from google, but when I agree with you and say that yes, it is an excellent way to get it, then you ridicule my reply? What's your problem?
    Do you suck at making money? Discover a totally legit way to make more per month in any economy by giving away your Hidden Content .

AJFarro,what do you mean by crucify?
    i think debasis is good at seo and promoting site but i didnt find anywhere he ridicules others. :shock:

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

Congrats debasis and @ ajfarro i dont think as google owned blogspot without doing SEO every body will get a place in search engine for ex if you and me will will create two blogspots and give same topic one will do SEO other not then can we both get a place on same page of search engine?i dont think So.

Quote Originally Posted by elliotthn05
    AJFarro,what do you mean by crucify?
    i think debasis is good at seo and promoting site but i didnt find anywhere he ridicules others. :shock:
    Thanks Elliot and tom for the support and reply too, I don't understand what the problem of the guy AJFarro.he was continuously giving answer and earned only 10 cents so i told him the rules and regulation of the forum but he has scolded me but in that post I beg apology to him and written if letting u know about the rules of the forum is wrong then I am sorry but see the person again scolding me.Ok no problem, i still love everyone, you are always welcome to tell whatever you want.

@Elliot in another post you have told that you want to know more about SEO if you are still interested in then feel free to ask me I will be happy to help you, apart from it if you have any other problem like if you want to customize or if you have any problem with your blog or website then plz let me know I will do it for you.you also can Pm me your chat Id.
    My deep request to everyone plz stop behaving like a child.
    Thanks Elliot and Tom.
    Take Care.
    Bye.

Huh...lots of fighting with words. You guys should never do that.

Blogger is acquired by google long back. Google has acquired more than 30 companies since 2005. Blogger is one among them, this list includes youtube, FeedBurner, orkut, Picasa Web Albums and many more. For your kind information they were not launched by google. Google has acquired all of them.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

Yes, you get automatically natural traffic to your blog once it gets registered and you can also use different ways to increase the visitors to your blog to earn more

google hs acquired some service that does not mean you will not do anything fro getting a place ins search engine SEO has always importance plus blog quality is main factor.

Well i have my blog but i made for experimenting various features.
    I need to ask one thing can we add other than google ads on our blog.And also looking at your visitors can you pm me the list or links of all the SEO,DIRECTORY for adding blog.I am weak in it.

Quote Originally Posted by alensot
    Yes, you get automatically natural traffic to your blog once it gets registered and you can also use different ways to increase the visitors to your blog to earn more
    ya now i am getting traffic from different places and now i am using entercard which is giving only 3 to 5 traffic in alternative day.
    Thanks.

The screen shot definitely shows the natural traffic you get. Getting noticed by the search engine is really a great achievement and you are on the way now.
    I am also planning to place a feedjit live traffic widget to my blog.

my blog is blogger, why I don't get natural traffic from google? i post my blog on many Search Engines.

Quote Originally Posted by wonderful1
    my blog is blogger, why I don't get natural traffic from google? i post my blog on many Search Engines.
    have you added tracking code in your site like feedjit? before launching my blog i did the seo for its. I i believe SEO is a strong tool and you can visit my blog you will find my blog is full with different types of informative and original posts so i think so this reason people are coming to my blog.
    Thanks.

Umm.. about natural traffic, I think we can write something about forthcoming movies, TV episodes, or the latest album of a popular artist, people are always desparate about that.

Quote Originally Posted by duskiss
    Umm.. about natural traffic, I think we can write something about forthcoming movies, TV episodes, or the latest album of a popular artist, people are always desparate about that.
    ya this is a good idea actually people like such types of topics so you should start working on your blog and add some good cpc and cpm ads in your site it will help you to earn some money also.
    If you ever need my help then feel free to ask me.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by duskiss
    ya this is a good idea actually people like such types of topics so you should start working on your blog and add some good cpc and cpm ads in your site it will help you to earn some money also.
    If you ever need my help then feel free to ask me.
    Thanks.
    In fact I'm not a webmaster I just saw many sites and blogs doing that, they even wrote fake information to draw visitors, earning from ads is not an easy work. Instead, I want to earn extra funds from PTPs to support my study and finally get a translator certification for a job. Even so posting regularly on forums make me tired. CIAO, DestroyDebt, MMK.. all bad news on a newbie who started online earning just from April this month.

it always gives nice feeling when you get natural traffic i'm getting it everyday in my blog ,mainly people comes to my blog for kasperasky ,stellar,and another 2 topics .It always gives happy feelings.