Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Any one earning money from domain parking ?

Seriously people are earning money from domain parking? What is it actually ?
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

Default Re: Any one earning money from domain parking ?

Quote Originally Posted by nick_westlife
    Seriously people are earning money from domain parking? What is it actually ?
    Domain parking is the only laziest way to earn money from domain names. It not even required even to lift your hands. You have to point your domains to parking companies, simply place their name servers as optional, and go on further to register domain names

You are not required to pay any hosting fee or design your website or create any content for your website or contact with advertisers to get any ad. The parking company takes care of every thing. They pay host fee, make you a beautiful website full of advertisements, when any one clicks on the advertisements on your site. You make money from your domain.

I did domain parking at goDaddy for a while. Actually, it's called cash parking there. You pay a small fee to sign up and enter your domain names that you want to earn cash on. Domain names rich in keywords get the best results. goDaddy then changes the DNS servers to point to their cash parking servers. They display ads on your domain and you get a portion of the revenue generated from the ads. They have several membership levels. The more you pay, the bigger your cut of the ad revenue.

goDaddy has some nice templates to use so unsuspecting visitors think you're running a helpful links sites and not just some blatant ads.

It's not necessary at all to have web hosting. All you need is ownership of a domain name, but if you already have a site set up with a domain, it does not need to be hosted at goDaddy. All goDaddy does is redirect the DNS record to their cash parking sever and that displays the cash parking page. Your original site at your web host remains unchanged, although not viewable because your DNS records points to goDaddy. You can also remove the site from cash parking and change the DNS server back to your original web host any time you want.

It's a pretty cool way to earn money by actually doing nothing, but you'd have to have a lot of keyword rich domain names to make anything significant.

A good and helpful post. So would I be generating enough money to pay for my charges of domain name yearly ?
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

A good and helpful post. So would I be generating enough money to pay for my charges of domain name yearly ?
    Oh, absolutely! Domain names are very, very cheap. I always use NameCheap And no, I don't get paid for that because they don't have an affiliate program. But if you go to that link, I do publish the new monthly coupon code so you can get a domain name for only $8.81/year.

Then at goDaddy, cash parking is only $3.99/month which is really good because that's cheap and it allows you to try it out without any long-term contract. They also have 1 & 2 year plans.

You'll also be given the choice of a Basic or Premium plan. The Basic plan pays 60% of ad commissions and the Premium plan pays 80%.

From experience, just go with the Basic $3.99/month plan and see how well it works for you. You can always upgrade. And they make it easy to cancel, too, right there in your control panel.

Hope that helps.
    -AJ
    Do you suck at making money? Discover a totally legit way to make more per month in any economy by giving away your Hidden Content .

We don't have domain parking in namecheap ??? I love namecheap because it has the option of Paypal. Does godaddy also has this ??
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

We don't have domain parking in namecheap ??? I love namecheap because it has the option of Paypal. Does godaddy also has this ??
    No, NameCheap doesn't have it. I asked them a few months ago. That's why I ended up going with goDaddy's cash parking.
    Do you suck at making money? Discover a totally legit way to make more per month in any economy by giving away your Hidden Content .

I have also heard about the domain parking, but never ever tried it till now.Does it pay well? is it good online income if we work for more time per day

Quote Originally Posted by alensot
    I have also heard about the domain parking, but never ever tried it till now.Does it pay well? is it good online income if we work for more time per day
    You'd need a lot of domains to make a good online income. Collectively it all ads up, similar to putting Google AdWords on your site. One site won't make a lot of money, but several can.

The goDaddy cash parking interface allows you to assign up to 4 keywords and to select an appropriate template to use. Or, you can let the system optimize it. It lets you do a preview of either one so you can decide which one to use.

The more expensive choice is to hire goDaddy to build a customized site for it with content rich articles, but you still have to drive traffic to it. But please keep in mind that once it's parked, you cannot publish content to it yourself. No traffic = no one clicking on the ads.

So in answer to your question about working harder, the work you would need to do is to send traffic to the site.

Here, let me give you an example of some of the sites I have parked at goDaddy so you can see what I'm talking about.

http://Adwords-Adsense-Difference.com
    http://BestCheapTopWebHosting.com
    http://FightAtWillEmployment.com
    http://HostileWorkplaceHelp.com
    http://TheOtherHomeGym.com
    http://WorkPlaceBullyHelp.com
    http://WrongfulTerminationHelp.com

You told that you park domain for 2 or 3 yr but what about domain name renew.Looking at the cost of say 9$ of domain name+renewal cost+parking charge.Does it cover all the money you invested in time.
    I too wanted to do so but my paypal is not verified and for taking a domain it need to be verified.Does we can use other currency without verification.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowking
    You told that you park domain for 2 or 3 yr but what about domain name renew.Looking at the cost of say 9$ of domain name+renewal cost+parking charge.Does it cover all the money you invested in time.
    I too wanted to do so but my paypal is not verified and for taking a domain it need to be verified.Does we can use other currency without verification.
    1) I cannot answer "Does it cover all the money..." as that depends upon the traffic you direct to the site, the type of ads displayed on your site, and which plan 60% or 80% revenue sharing you signed up for. In order to make a sizeable income, you need a lot of sites and they all have to generate traffic. From my personal perspective, no, it's not a good way to make money. There are other far more profitable ways to do that.

2) If your PayPal account is not verified then you need to use a credit card. But if you have a credit card, then get it attached to your PayPal account and get it verified. They will place 2 small transactions on your cc. When you see those transactions, log back into your PayPal account and enter them. then you'll have your account verified. but if you don't want to wait that long then you'll have to use a credit card.

If you want to make money without spending anything, I do have a source I can give you. I started promoting it a little over a week ago and I've sent quite a bit of traffic to it with the humble ways I'm doing it. He also awards prizes for generating referrals. I just recieved notice this morning that I'm only 5 leads aways from my first prize. All you need to do is send people to some very high converting sites. Once they sign up it's out of your hands and into the sales funnel. From that point on the company takes over. It's from a very reputable, very well known multi-millionaire internet marketer in the US. He accepts affiliates from all over the world. He gives products away for free and that makes for very high conversions.

If you are interested in that let me know and I will post the link. I think you would have a better chance of making money with it than with cash parking. I only use cash parking for domains that I no longer use. I don't buy them to park them.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowking
    Buy out cheap .info and other cheap domain.
    But AJFarro

Can you give me exact calculation how much can we earn if we go with 5 domain parking in godaddy
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Buy out cheap .info and other cheap domain.
    But AJFarro

Can you give me exact calculation how much can we earn if we go with 5 domain parking in godaddy
    Buying cheap domains will save you money upfront, but...

Telling you how much you can earn is something I can't possibly estimate. No one can. For example, you could have two domains:
    1) www.HowToChangeALightBulb.om
    2) www.HowToDoYourOwnDivorceAndSave.com

Since cash parking places PPC ads on your sites, how many PPC ads do you think are going to display for the 1st site? Probably very few, if any. But the 2nd ad might attract quite a few very high paying ads. And like all PPC, the advertisers have to bid on keywords. Who knows? .05 to $50/keyword. It depends upon how competitive the niche is.

You can do a few things for attracting the best ads.
    1) Cash parking can make a best guess for the types of ads to display based upon the keywords in your domain name.
    2) Or, you are allowed to enter up to 4 of your own keywords.
    3) Or, you can use cash parking's optimized templates that come with thier own set of keywords.
    4) Pay goDaddy to build an optimized site for you.

And as always, no traffic = no money.

Some people also buy expired domains that may have had good traffic when they were live. I've never done that so I can't give you any advice on that.

Friend, then do you mean it's a good idea to buy one domain and park it with godadda to earn money if we don't have any website? I can't understand what you people by "keywords" here though. As far as I know we insert keywords only in "meta" tag of an html web page.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    Friend, then do you mean it's a good idea to buy one domain and park it with godadda to earn money if we don't have any website? I can't understand what you people by "keywords" here though. As far as I know we insert keywords only in "meta" tag of an html web page.
    goDaddy creates a special landing page for you that serves the ads that get placed on it. GD allows you to optionally enter some keywords in their cash parking manager. So you are correct to say keywords go into the keyword meta tag. GD just takes any keywords you enter and places them into their speical landing page.

But again, you can't make any money from it unless you get traffic to those sites and visitors click the ads. As an experiment when this thread was started, I enrolled in the Premium Cash Parking plan. I have 16 domains set up that I am getting ready to abandon. They have now been running around a month. I made .11 cents. Not a good way to make money unless you have traffic and clickers.

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

well how much godaddy takes for domain parking ?i have heard they take money but can we really earn from it ,has any body tried before.

Quote Originally Posted by tom
    well how much godaddy takes for domain parking ?i have heard they take money but can we really earn from it ,has any body tried before.
    Basic plan: $3.99/month and you get 60% of ad revenue
    Premium plan: $9.99/month and you get 80% of ad revenue

How much you earn is relative to the clicks on the ads, but no one will click if you don't get traffic to the page.

Google also started adsense for parked domain and like usual they proved how much user friendly they are and why it it is called google is the king of online. We can earn from their adsense parked domain service and no cost is needed to park domain with them like godaddy.
    ________
    Herbal vaporizer
    Last edited by dhakabolton; 27-03-11 at 12:03.

Quote Originally Posted by dhakabolton
    Google also started adsense for parked domain and like usual they proved how much user friendly they are and why it it is called google is the king of online. We can earn from their adsense parked domain service and no cost is needed to park domain with them like godaddy.
    I have never heard of that. Wow. Thanks for sharing. Here is the link for the rest of you http://www.google.com/domainpark/ I'm going to check that out...eventually. Too many projects and not enough time. :cry:

Default Message

I have heard about domain parking but i dont know anything.Can anybody help me?