Default New Affiliate Program

Hello, I知 the manager of Gold-rx.com, one of the most trustful, tough and reliable site.

We致e created two-tier Affiliate Program: www.gold-rx.com/affiliate/

Earn commission revenue in exchange for sales leads through banners and textual links. Our program is free to join, easy to SIGN-UP and requires no technical knowledge.

We offer the advantageous commission of 30% on all orders generated from you site that means your $90 profit per average order and second tier commission of 10%. You also will get an advantage of 60 days cookie lifetime.

To check your sales, traffic and account balance you may LOGIN[ 24 hours a day. We offer only real-time statistics and reporting. Your commission payments will be done on a consistent biweekly basis and will never be late. Our highly trained and professional Affiliate Managers will provide you all the needed support.

Answers to your questions you may find here: info@gold-rx.com.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

before that, can you explain us about your business about?
    What product should we sell to other people?

before that, can you explain us about your business about?
    Gold-rx.com is a trusted and reliable online pharmacy, providing generic drugs at a tremendous savings to thousands of customers worldwide. We brings affordable generic pills to the world. At our pharmacy all products are shipped in the manufactures' original package with the manufactures'.

What product should we sell to other people?
    We sell over 100 nonprescription generic medicines of the highest quality at very competitive prices.

please tell us what kind of blogs/sites will be suitable for your program,i have several blogs and if its good then i will promote this program.

please tell us what kind of blogs/sites will be suitable for your program,i have several blogs and if its good then i will promote this program.
    As Gold-RX.com is an online pharmacy, all blogs/sites related to health care will be suitable for our affiliate program. However it is up to you where to promote it.
    All you have to do is to apply to our affiliate program. After you open an account and sign in you値l receive an unique URL which you should promote through banners and textual links on your sites, blogs, forums or any social networks.
    All activity of your unique referrals will be reflected in your account.
    Just sing up for our affiliate program and start earning money with us! This is free and easy!

If you have any other questions feel free to PM me.

Paola , myself is related to pharmacy actually, me a master in pharmacy.what kind of pharmacy drugs you people supply, I think I willhave a try.

Quote Originally Posted by manmade76
    Paola , myself is related to pharmacy actually, me a master in pharmacy.what kind of pharmacy drugs you people supply, I think I willhave a try.
    We supply all famous Erectyle Disfunction generic drugs and many other non-controlled generic medicines. All generic medications we sell are
    manufactured on Indian government certified factories and meet the highest US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and World Health Organization (WHO) standards and requirements.

The link to our site you can find in my first post.

can u say pauola , except website , can we promote by newspaper or televison apart from online websites.from where the products are coming can u tell.

can u say pauola , except website , can we promote by newspaper or televison apart from online websites.from where the products are coming can u tell.
    You can promote the unique URL which you値l receive after registration on different websites as well as in newspapers and on television.
    But to keep track of your visitors make sure that all persons are entering our site from the Unique URL you値l be provided after registration.
    All Generic Medicines we supply are shipped from India.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

hi paola, do you have any company license so we all don't have a doubt about legitimacy of this site.

Quote Originally Posted by alec11
    hi paola, do you have any company license so we all don't have a doubt about legitimacy of this site.
    Yes, we do have Drug Import/Export License.

so paula u r telling that all those medicines are from india , not bead at all, I can have a try for sure.

so paula u r telling that all those medicines are from india , not bead at all, I can have a try for sure.
    You are welcome to sing up for our affiliate program and start earning money with us!

Thanks paula, but you have to give some tips how to be success , i have little knowledge about that.

Thanks paula, but you have to give some tips how to be success , i have little knowledge about that.
    There are plenty of alternatives that are available to you to start bringing visitors to our site. But please note that you will earn commissions only if these visitors will make a purchase on our online pharmacy.
    You need to make a plan for yourself on how to advertise online our site.
    Here are some important tips:
    - If you have your own website with a good content, you can use banners or text links to advertise our site. You should promote the unique URL which you値l receive after applying to our affiliate program.
    - You can also use the free forms of advertising such as articles, traffic exchanges, blogs, social networking and so on. These are very effective methods to advertise the affiliate program that you are promoting.
    - There is one very important thing that you will need to do in order to make money with our affiliate programs. This is to get traffic to your affiliate website- .in other words to the unique URL you値l be provided after registration.
    Good luck!

do I have to pay any money for the affilate to join or its free, it seems though not so easy but your products are really good , if free I will have a try.

do I have to pay any money for the affilate to join or its free, it seems though not so easy but your products are really good , if free I will have a try.
    Our affiliate program is free to join. You don't have to pay any money. Just sign-up and start making money with us!