tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

Default Can anybody suggest good free linux hosting

Hi anybody suggest me free linux based hosting with php ,mysql facility to test some script.Thanks

I suggest byethost.com which provides free hosting with the features below, but I'm not sure if it's lunux or window.

we provide free FTP, PHP 5, MySQL and our very popular feature: The Automatic Script Installer (Like Fantastico) You can install many popular scripts such as PHPbb2 and PHPbb3, Wordpress, Zen-Cart, osCommerce, MyBB, UseBB, MyLittle Forum, 4images, Coppermine, SMF, Joomla, e107, XOOPS, PHP Wind, CuteNews, Mambo, WikiWig and many more! No need to wait a long time uploading files, Our Automatic Script Installer deploys your files in seconds! You can find our Automatic Script Installer in the Vistapanel.

I think even yahoo offers linux hosting, but i never go into linux wen hosting as i don't knwo much of linux still, so i might be in problem if i opt for that

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    I suggest byethost.com which provides free hosting with the features below, but I'm not sure if it's lunux or window.

we provide free FTP, PHP 5, MySQL and our very popular feature: The Automatic Script Installer (Like Fantastico) You can install many popular scripts such as PHPbb2 and PHPbb3, Wordpress, Zen-Cart, osCommerce, MyBB, UseBB, MyLittle Forum, 4images, Coppermine, SMF, Joomla, e107, XOOPS, PHP Wind, CuteNews, Mambo, WikiWig and many more! No need to wait a long time uploading files, Our Automatic Script Installer deploys your files in seconds! You can find our Automatic Script Installer in the Vistapanel.
    I tried it. It is offering 1500 megabyte bandwidth per year which is the highest among free hosting I think. But they are not using linux. I checked this host. They are using windows hosting and use vista panel.
    ________
    POV PERVERT
    Last edited by dhakabolton; 27-03-11 at 12:02.

Default Re: Can anybody suggest good free linux hosting

Quote Originally Posted by tom
    Hi anybody suggest me free linux based hosting with php ,mysql facility to test some script.Thanks
    hi,free linux host is very little and isn't very good.so i don't suggest you buy free host.

Quote Originally Posted by tom View Post

Hi free linux hosting is not secure and they are providing unlimited space,unlimited bandwidth and etc.. So better you can go for paid linux hosting sites. I would suggest this site 9cubehosting.com here you can get the web hosting plan at low cost. They are providing unlimited data space, unlimited bandwidth,unlimited email accounts etc..