Default How to edit html code of a blogg?

I have a blogg made by blogger.com. Is it possible to edit the html code of that blog? How could I put the adsense codes to my desired position?

Default Re: How to edit html code of a blogg?

Quote Originally Posted by ssarkar
    I have a blogg made by blogger.com. Is it possible to edit the html code of that blog? How could I put the adsense codes to my desired position?
    Hi May I help you in this case? If yes then first provide me your blog's url then i will tell you some lengthy procedure and some shortcut procedure short is for layman and the advance also can handle by a layman. If you need this then reply me back.
    Thanks.

Yes, you can edit the html code of your blog. In order to do that at first visit template section and there you will find the option add teplate or edit template. But be careful about any change and always keep a backup.
    ________
    INTERRACIAL XXX
    Last edited by dhakabolton; 27-03-11 at 11:53.

Thanks to both of you. I have searched it in google and found how to edit it. I found it in google's blogger help page, they always asked to take a backup before changing the codes.

There is more satisfaction if I do it myself. Anyway, thanks again.

Thanks to both of you. I have searched it in google and found how to edit it. I found it in google's blogger help page, they always asked to take a backup before changing the codes.

There is more satisfaction if I do it myself. Anyway, thanks again.
    OK but I have written blog in this issue means how to install and how to take backup of your old template etc..in my blog if any of you need it in any day then kindly read this from my blog and my blog's url is as follows :CLICK HERE
    Thanks.

Debasish, I have gone through your blog, nice informations, but to edit html codes, which you have written, are not unknown.
    Anyway, your blog is very nice and attractive and those widgets which are attached are also beautiful.

Debasish, I have gone through your blog, nice informations, but to edit html codes, which you have written, are not unknown.
    Anyway, your blog is very nice and attractive and those widgets which are attached are also beautiful.
    Hi ssarkar actually that post was for Newbie or for the layman but are experienced in this issues so I'm 100% sure it won't help but it will help others but I am not getting time to update my blog regularly...since many day I was trying to write some technical things about these types of issues but not getting zeal to write ....
    Thanks.

yest the foremost thing is that you need to copy your template in some safe drive, then only you should go for changes.

I also want to insert adsense codes in between posts, Debasish offered me his help. But I am now trying to learn it by myself. What Google's blogspot help is telling, I can't follow them as those options are not there in my window. I am still trying.

Well i tried to install some codes of a ad company but i was getting some error as the code is being displayed instead the ad.Can anyone tell me why this is happening.

Shadowking, did you put those codes in place of widget? First of all I should ask you whether your blog is from blogger.com!
    If you place them in place of widget, then it should not be displayed the codes only. Maybe debashish can help you, you better contact him by sending him a pm.