Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Any Good site providing domain names

Hi can any body tell me any good site providing domain names apart from go daddy ,i hate that site with complicated rules and non user friendly support team.

Default Re: Any Good site providing domain names

Quote Originally Posted by satyakam
    Hi can any body tell me any good site providing domain names apart from go daddy ,i hate that site with complicated rules and non user friendly support team.

But I see most of the time people r taking about go daddy site, its good and popular too.. Their feed back is also good but why u thik that they r non user friendly support team ?? is their any reason??

I would go with namecheap.com, they have payment option by paypal which I like most of it.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by nick_westlife
    I would go with namecheap.com, they have payment option by paypal which I like most of it.
    go daddy has also payment option in paypal ,apart from payment option is there any good thing about this site?

its a new site name for me. i visit this site namecheap.com - their offer is very good. I will also try it. :wink:

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101

its a new site name for me. i visit this site namecheap.com - their offer is very good. I will also try it. :wink:

i also haven't heard this site before.but i want to have a try.maybe it is good for me when i need a domain.

I think a lot of sites is selling domain name online, do you want a free domain name or new domain name?

New domain,
    Namecheap.com, maddogdomains.com

Free domain,
    Co.cc, co.nr

old domain,
    sedo.com

Hope it helps.

Ya nick you are absolutely right Namecheap is another rising domain hosting site I always keep track with the support team in facebook. They seems good but i never tried them.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

You should try godaddy, they have a coupon for new member on godaddy which give you a .com domain for less than $4.

Quote Originally Posted by alec11
    You should try godaddy, they have a coupon for new member on godaddy which give you a .com domain for less than $4.
    Hi, alec can you provides the coupon code here, as i don't find anywhere the coupon code is hsown in godaddy website. Purchase a domain with only $4 is really cheap.

Default Re: Any Good site providing domain names

Quote Originally Posted by satyakam
    i have a website which having some very good webhosting suggestion.it is
    cocohosting.org,there are many many good hosting.you will get a lot.

I think godaddy, name.com, and namecheap.com is the best among all domain registrar.
    There's a annoying rule, but that's why they are reliable and safe

Quote Originally Posted by alec11
    I think godaddy, name.com, and namecheap.com is the best among all domain registrar.
    There's a annoying rule, but that's why they are reliable and safe
    i have heard many people said that godaddy is good,so i will choose godaddy when i need a domain next time.

Well, as far as I know, many people do use godaddy though it has some complaints. Anyway, if I ever want to register domain, I will register in yahoo.com. i.e. geocities.com

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    Well, as far as I know, many people do use godaddy though it has some complaints. Anyway, if I ever want to register domain, I will register in yahoo.com. i.e. geocities.com
    Friend, i don't yahoo.com and geocities.com did provide domain registrar services, i thought they are search provides search engines and directory services. What is the price for domain register in yahoo and geocities?

Friend, i don't yahoo.com and geocities.com did provide domain registrar services, i thought they are search provides search engines and directory services. What is the price for domain register in yahoo and geocities?
    Well, I wonder how you missed geocities. I created my first simple web page in geocities only. Anyway, I just visited the site after a long time, but I found the following message :
    Important Announcement

After careful consideration, Yahoo! has decided to close GeoCities later this year.

You can continue enjoying your GeoCities service until then — we just wanted you to let you know about the closure as soon as possible. We'll share more details this summer. For now, please visit the help center for more information.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    Well, I wonder how you missed geocities. I created my first simple web page in geocities only. Anyway, I just visited the site after a long time, but I found the following message :
    Important Announcement

After careful consideration, Yahoo! has decided to close GeoCities later this year.

You can continue enjoying your GeoCities service until then — we just wanted you to let you know about the closure as soon as possible. We'll share more details this summer. For now, please visit the help center for more information.

My first site to learn make a website using geocities too, I'm shocked to see that geocities now close their service.
    Maybe it's because it's better to use blogging platform

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    I think a lot of sites is selling domain name online, do you want a free domain name or new domain name?

New domain,
    Namecheap.com, maddogdomains.com

Free domain,
    Co.cc, co.nr

old domain,
    sedo.com

Hope it helps.
    Well i am using the co.cc since a long time and i am thinking of buying a new domain as .com so can anyone tell me where will i find a best service in these.

i suggest you buy domain at godaddy, name.com,which is good.my friend have bought a domain at godaddy.he said it feels good.

Well i am using the co.cc since a long time and i am thinking of buying a new domain as .com so can anyone tell me where will i find a best service in these.
    Friend, you can buy domain at any place, because after all you are going to just point your domain to your wehosting server. The most important think you should concern about is which web hosting company is the best for your site. It's no matter where you buy domain, after all it's owned by you after you have bought that.