Default Google 4 Doodle contest

Google has announced 2nd Google 4 doodle contest where all K-12 students are invited for design homepage logo. This year theme is “What I wish for world”.
    To participate in contest school has to register with google and teacher has to submit doodle on behalf of student.
    Registration closes at 11:59:59 PM Pacific time on March 17, 2009, and all Doodles need to be submitted by March 31, 2009. The finalist can win prizes such as their Doodle on the Google homepage for a day, a college scholarship, and a technology grant for your school, plus all 40 finalists will have their Doodle exhibited at a Smithsonian museum

For registration click here. - http://doodle4google.appspot.com/register

Google will award national winner with $15,000 college scholarship to be used at the school of their choice and also award the winner’s school a $25,000 technology grant towards the establishment/improvement of a computer lab.

I read this gr8 news and share here all of u ... Hope u also take part of it.

is there any way that we the adult people get benefited from the contest, anyhow good information.

That is only for standard 12 class student. Guess no one is here in school.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

Default Re: Google 4 Doodle contest

This is great.. I think I have read this thing on net somewhere or may be on the same google blog. I wish I could participate in this but I could not because this is for 12th standard only.

Why they have selected 12th standard student only and not engineering..?? Is there any specific reason?
    Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101
    Google has announced 2nd Google 4 doodle contest where all K-12 students are invited for design homepage logo. This year theme is “What I wish for world”.
    To participate in contest school has to register with google and teacher has to submit doodle on behalf of student.
    Registration closes at 11:59:59 PM Pacific time on March 17, 2009, and all Doodles need to be submitted by March 31, 2009. The finalist can win prizes such as their Doodle on the Google homepage for a day, a college scholarship, and a technology grant for your school, plus all 40 finalists will have their Doodle exhibited at a Smithsonian museum

For registration click here. - http://doodle4google.appspot.com/register

Google will award national winner with $15,000 college scholarsh ip to be used at the school of their choice and also award the winner’s school a $25,000 technology grant towards the establishment/improvement of a computer lab.

I read this gr8 news and share here all of u ... Hope u also take part of it.

There are many contest sites now but if people be lucky then they will get the prize.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

the contest prize is amazing, but I think there will be many people want to win this. So, I'll pass