Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default selling your blogs

can you earn money by selling your blog. is there any way to sell your blog to a website and you get the payment from the blog. are there any good places to sell your blogs for some good money.

you can sell a website but i don't think that you can sell a blog since blogs are free, and npo body wants to pay for it. but may be if your blog is very popular and well established then may be you can sell it

gt880 is offline Senior Member I was here more times.

you can earn money by selling your blog, i don't think it is possible because most of the blogs are free, but you can earn money selling your website

Default selling

most people sell their blogs not on the basis of selling blogs but being there a good audience and popularity for the site..
    only then do they sell blogs.

Default Re: selling your blogs

Quote Originally Posted by mustang
    can you earn money by selling your blog. is there any way to sell your blog to a website and you get the payment from the blog. are there any good places to sell your blogs for some good money.
    I dont think there is any method of blog selling u cane earn from ur blog by putting ads or u can write as in pay per post or smorty guideline.

Default Re: selling your blogs

Quote Originally Posted by mustang
    of course you can earn money when selling your blog but no one will accept to buy a non-developed blog .

i think you people can try techtod, now a blogger ka awarz is going on just check it out, but that also want a developed blog.

Devesh is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

What is the difference between developed and non-developed blogs. How do we develop blog?

Well i dont think blogs can be sold.I havent heard of any instances before.But then if your blog has good number of visitors,I guess someone might be needing it.BUt if any of you get to know of this,please do pm me.

Quote Originally Posted by Devesh
    What is the difference between developed and non-developed blogs. How do we develop blog?
    developed ones has good traffic , high rank in alexa ..etc

Yes you can sell your blog. Blogger blog and also wordpress blog too. Its easy to sell your wordpress blog but i don't know how to sell your blogger blog.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

Dear mustang, I can never heard selling or buying blogs. I know that some people earn money for making blogs for others.

Quote Originally Posted by nick_westlife
    Yes you can sell your blog. Blogger blog and also wordpress blog too. Its easy to sell your wordpress blog but i don't know how to sell your blogger blog.
    It is not that easy what you think to sell any blog ,in reality it is too difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by satyakam
    Quote Originally Posted by nick_westlife
    It is not that easy what you think to sell any blog ,in reality it is too difficult.
    Yes I completely agree with satyakam that its too difficult to sell any blog or site, Once i have made few sites for my clients but they didn't take the delivery of their blog and they have paid for the site very few so after waiting 2 to 3 months i have sold them in good amount, even i have sold some Blogspot sites.
    Thanks.

I don't see any ways of selling your blog, though i know of selling websites and many of them do get profited if the website bought is a good one and if it has good visitors it is still better for them

Quote Originally Posted by alensot
    I don't see any ways of selling your blog, though i know of selling websites and many of them do get profited if the website bought is a good one and if it has good visitors it is still better for them
    If you have page rank 4 to 5 blog then i can easily sold them rather i have sold many blog currently sold 3 blogs all of three cost $100 because these are free bogs and this happened due to high page rank.everything is possible in this e-world.
    Thanks.

john is offline Senior Member I was here more times.

well selling a site or blog always difficult ,you can try in site point or digital point but in site point you have to spend some money for 1 month time and digital point you need certain no of posts to get this benefit.

i think people will rather make their own blog than buy from others. cause it is not hard to make your own. but to make it popular is hard. and hardly any one will sell it if is really poular cause it can earn well.

john is offline Senior Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by indieover
    i think people will rather make their own blog than buy from others. cause it is not hard to make your own. but to make it popular is hard. and hardly any one will sell it if is really poular cause it can earn well.
    well people buy established blog having good traffic good no of article and already indexed in different search engine and if having Pr then well and good.

Quote Originally Posted by indieover
    Making your own blog is not hard, but get a lot of traffic in your blog is hard. Why people will choose to buy old blogs, because of the old blog is setup for some times, and having good pr rank will easily for the new owner to apply those affiliates programs as well as getting jobs in pay per blog post site. I will also rather to buy old blog if i don't have much time to drive traffics to my new blog.