Default Flixya User Fake a lot

All flixya users fake.They say something and do something else.So if you are new to flixya and if you see your notification box and mail box filled with $$$ hits and clicks comments then dont go to every user to give them $$$ clicks as maximum of them fake and try to gain ur attention to get free clicks and impression.So make some good friends and carry on your journey of making money with adsense a beautiful on.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

well, looks like flixya already filled with spammer and full of advertiser.
    It's common for a site with bad management.

can you please tell more about that site, whats the site is all about can you please share with us.

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

Hi paramita thanks for informing and alerting but sorry to say i dont know anything about this site ,is it any earning site or what?

Quote Originally Posted by tom
    Hi paramita thanks for informing and alerting but sorry to say i dont know anything about this site ,is it any earning site or what?
    Dear Tom , Flixya is a revenue sharing program thats pays you to put the link of youtube or metacafe in the flixya site. It uses google adsense code and it shares 50 % of their shares to the members.

Thank you for sharing paramita. I'm not a member of this site but I've seen it somewhere else. I don't think I will join here after seeing the feedback here.

Default Re: Flixya User Fake a lot

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101
    All flixya users fake.They say something and do something else.So if you are new to flixya and if you see your notification box and mail box filled with $$$ hits and clicks comments then dont go to every user to give them $$$ clicks as maximum of them fake and try to gain ur attention to get free clicks and impression.So make some good friends and carry on your journey of making money with adsense a beautiful on.
    thanks paramita for drawing our attention to scam site.i have read here about this site for first time.are u member and have u tried to earn?and how did u come to know that this site users are all fake created by the site?

If i am not wrong then members won't be able to see the ads on flixya site. Because i saw a notification about it. Only members from outside will be able to see the ads.

It seem flixya already been surrounded with so much of ads poster and cheater who want to earn our impression by promoting fake click. It is not good if the conditions continues like that, will get bad impression to the site.

If the site gives some very common notice just to encourage users, you should already know that its a scam. Just like when a site is encouraging you to invest and telling you that you will earn hundred dollars.