Default Vinefire - The most easiest way to fool everybody

Well VINEFIRE is a new site in the market.They claims to pay you good money for clicking and voting links.There is no minimum payout.No need of payment proof as they have scheduled their 1st payment on January 2010.

What do you think will they pay They will be the biggest scam?wake up all fools,They are not gonna pay a single penny.

Reason:- :twisted:
    1> paying 50$ as referral bonus.Imagine each people getting 10 referral and they have to pay 100 users.So what is the amount standing? Do you think they are gonna pay you that money from their pocket?

2>With Bidvertiser ads they are making so much money that they are offering so much money.They are just kidding..i guess so.Site with google,adsbrite and other good paying advertisement dont even dare to pay so much.Open your eyes and think logically how they are gonna pay so much if they are not making so much much money.They will never pay from their own pocket

3>When they are gonna pay?Well they say that they will pay on January 2010.Thats a long time you have to wait.
    What if they are gonna close the site before that?whom you wanna contact then? ops:

4>Dont have any password to login.No profile stats. :?

Do you need anymore reason to categorize this site as scam. :shock:

THE ONLY BENEFIT YOU CAN GET FROM THEM IS FREE ADVERTISEMENT.

WARNING - FOR ADSENSE USER'S, DONT PUBLISH YOUR BLOG/SITE OVER THERE.IF YOU DO SO THEN YOU MIGHT BE AT DANGER AND CAN EVEN LOOSE YOUR ADSENSE ACCOUNT.THIS SITE FALL UNDET THE GROUP OF PTC AND IS AGAINST THE TERMS OF ADSENSE.

poor is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Well i haven't heard of it before but looking at their payout date it is a clear scam , because in this 15 months they could vanish , i think they are only doing this to earn some money and then close the site giving stupid reason like they had hosting problem or something , so i would stay away from this site.

well some body sent me is referral link ,i got one offline message and by seeing one line that payment date will be on 2010 ..we all should understand the fate of the site.

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

Oh my god it has shown all symbols of cheating site how can a site giving so relaxation with so much money i dont even want to look the site.

After seeing that the payment date will be on year 2010, i am wonder still have people believe them? I don't think i will have a patient to wait for their payment in so long time, furthermore, nobody can guarantee this site can last for so long. I never know that people really interested in this type of highly potential scam programs.

what the site wants to prove actually didnot understand, clearly its a superscam site and so not interested at all.

Well Paramita, you must be thanked for your detail study about this site and warn us not to join this in near future. What's the work one has to do in this site if anyone would join here is not clear from your post.

The site will never pay for sure, the huge amount bonus to join is to just lure people to join the site , nothing else.

I've seen this site several times but I haven't really browse over it. I thought it is not an earning site but it could also be true since you've mentioned that they are expected to pay on 2010 and for sure you won't earn anything because I also doubt that they will pay.

They have given enough advertisements till now and first payment in 2010 is so far and still surprised to see so many members joined there..!

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

who can be so pacitent to wait the payment till next year? i will never join such a site under this condition.

how can this site expect that members will join waiting for payment for 1st jan 2010.members are not fool.all online earners try to earn in shortest period of time as in internet stability is very rare.

Well it is too much clear that they are scam.With that referel money giving away i must say that they are scam in all ways.Even a site with bidvertiser and huge traffic can not pay a single member from them.

Now they reduced the per refferal credit to $10 and other payout also and telling that they may pay the members in june, when the site will be sold.So, think what fool the admin is making.

Quote Originally Posted by manmade76
    Now they reduced the per refferal credit to $10 and other payout also and telling that they may pay the members in june, when the site will be sold.So, think what fool the admin is making.

yes, this site changing their rule - to make us fool ... So, be aware of these type of sites.

I got a lots of mails from my friends to join this site and they will also offer me - if i will join under them then they will give me $2 - when they got their payment..

I just forward them this post... and link -- hehhehee.. after reading my post they just stop . Now they did not visit this site... :wink:

do we have to do analysis on this lol well thanks paramita for the warning regarding this scam site only a fool will join this one lol

The site once showed also fault payments that they were distributing some thousands of dollars to its members.