Default Free Download Blogger Template

Hello Friends Free Download Premium Quality Blogger Templates, You can download single column,double and three column Blogger Templates and Wordpress Template Freely.You also can request for customization of theme freely.
    Try This Site : CLICK HERE
    Thanks.

Default Re: Free Download Blogger Template

Quote Originally Posted by debasis
    Hello Friends Free Download Premium Quality Blogger Templates, You can download single column,double and three column Blogger Templates and Wordpress Template Freely.You also can request for customization of theme freely.
    Thanks.
    Your link direct me to an affiliate program, what's the issue ?
    Hidden Content : 8500 new affiliates signed up in a week
    10% 2nd tier => Hidden Content !

Quote Originally Posted by NZ
    Thanks.
    Your link direct me to an affiliate program, what's the issue ?
    Nothing Is The issue i think you have not checked whats there in that site.otherwise you never asked me this question. Click Here, everything is fine in that site and i found lots of bloggers and wordpress themes there.
    Thanks.

yah,the real link is http://indianexpress.info/affiliate/blogger/

but debasis can you tell me why you show the link with http://tinyurl.com/ct4gun?

Quote Originally Posted by elliotthn05
    yah,the real link is http://indianexpress.info/affiliate/blogger/

but debasis can you tell me why you show the link with http://tinyurl.com/ct4gun?
    Actually In webmoney and in other forums i have seen that people are giving links by making a short link with tiny url or like anonym types of site but till now i never tried out these sites and i even don't know whats the benefit of it so yesterday i have opened the tiny url site and added this site link and convert it to a shorter one and start testing it over here and it also worked i surprised to see it that hows the short url working.
    Thanks.

Thanks debasis for giving us these link. I saw some new blogger template which r really rocking . link - Firefox Blogger Template, Binary Bonsai Blogger Template etc. I like it. and I also try to download it for my new upcoming blog..

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101
    Thanks debasis for giving us these link. I saw some new blogger template which r really rocking . link - Firefox Blogger Template, Binary Bonsai Blogger Template etc. I like it. and I also try to download it for my new upcoming blog..
    Previously You were searching for a 3 column blogger template you can find this type of themes in that site which is free to download there.
    Thanks.

Thanks for sharing this with us my friend this will come to me handy when I make my new blog

Quote Originally Posted by danega
    Thanks for sharing this with us my friend this will come to me handy when I make my new blog
    u r most welcome, if in future you need any help from me then plz contact me i am web developer and i can make and design anything Beginning from A-z, so feel free to ask me anytime.
    Thanks.

Default Message

Thanks a lot for sharing and you are right there is nothing wrong in that link.

Thanks.
    The Link You have to Visit Show the Error:- The requested URL was not found on this server.

So please verify it, and submit the accurate one...

Quote Originally Posted by sekhar4m92
    Thanks.
    The Link You have to Visit Show the Error:- The requested URL was not found on this server.

So please verify it, and submit the accurate one...
    Its because the site is no onger available but i will soon provide you a good download site.
    Thanks.

thanks a lot debasis for giving us the link for the free download of these blogger templates. i will make use of them by the way.

Hello debasis - I create a new blog so, i am trying to download any good templet but when i click this link that time its shows that -

" Object not found!

The requested URL was not found on this server. The link on the referring page seems to be wrong or outdated. Please inform the author of that page about the error.

If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.
    Error 404
    indianexpress.info
    Sat May 9 14:09:12 2009
    Apache/2.0.54 (Debian GNU/Linux) mod_auth_pgsql/2.0.2b1 mod_ssl/2.0.54 OpenSSL/0.9.7e"

So, if u have any good 3-4 column blogger template then pls send it to me..

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101
    Hello debasis - I create a new blog so, i am trying to download any good templet but when i click this link that time its shows that -

" Object not found!

The requested URL was not found on this server. The link on the referring page seems to be wrong or outdated. Please inform the author of that page about the error.

If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.
    Error 404
    indianexpress.info
    Sat May 9 14:09:12 2009
    Apache/2.0.54 (Debian GNU/Linux) mod_auth_pgsql/2.0.2b1 mod_ssl/2.0.54 OpenSSL/0.9.7e"

So, if u have any good 3-4 column blogger template then pls send it to me..
    Ok I will Mail You The Theme File , can you provide me your blog url it will help me to send you an appropriate blogger theme to you.
    Thanks.