Default What is a Blog Carnival?

A Blog Carnival is a particular kind of blog community. There are many kinds of blogs, and they contain articles on many kinds of topics. Blog Carnivals typically collect together links pointing to blog articles on a particular topic. A Blog Carnival is like a magazine. It has a title, a topic, editors, contributors, and an audience. Editions of the carnival typically come out on a regular basis (e.g. every monday, or on the first of the month). Each edition is a special blog article that consists of links to all the contributions that have been submitted, often with the editors opinions or remarks.

There is so much stuff in the blog-o-sphere, just finding interesting stuff is hard. If there is a carnival for a topic you are interested in, following that carnival is a great way to learn what bloggers are saying about that topic. If you are blogging on that topic, the carnival is the place to share your work with like-minded bloggers.

Blog Carnival is the place to come to find carnivals you are interested in, to submit your blog articles to carnivals where they belong, and to organize and maintain carnivals.

Simply find a blog carnival related to your blog's topic (or start your own), write a post for the carnival and submit your post link to the main blog carnival site. Your post link will be published as part of the blog carnival bringing in another free link that can also drive a significant amount of traffic.

So, itsn't gr8 ? So why u r waiting for it ..pls join this site. The site link is - http://blogcarnival.com/

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

i could not understand so much long description can u pl simply tell me is it any paying program for bloggers or only to get traffic?

I have gone through the site you provided and this is something where all blogger come to gether and posting the contents at one place? This is what I understood from this site. What is the benifite? Is this something related to earning money?? Please share how we can earn on this site? thanks!

From Paramita's posting it is clear that through this site one can generate plenty of targetted traffic to one's blog. It is nothing to do with earning money from it.

Quote Originally Posted by tom
    i could not understand so much long description can u pl simply tell me is it any paying program for bloggers or only to get traffic?
    this one is only fOr traffic on yOur blOg is yOur lOoking for a similar program where yOu can earn try autosurf programs...

i have gone through paramits blog carnival but i dont understand what exactly it means like what is parental skeptical crossing can you explain indetail about that blog carnival paramita!!!

Blogcarnival is really great. You can gain a massive traffic to your site as well as your blog even without your knowledge. But the article you submitted in blogcarnival must be useful and rich contented to link back to your blog or site to get traffic.

Quote Originally Posted by thoufeeq
    Blogcarnival is really great. You can gain a massive traffic to your site as well as your blog even without your knowledge. But the article you submitted in blogcarnival must be useful and rich contented to link back to your blog or site to get traffic.
    Did you have great experience in the past using blogcarnival?
    if yes, can you tell us how to get much traffic easily there

As it says it is an online magazine for blogs. It could be useful to get traffic especially if there is a lot of members here.

i have not heard of this one yet. i hope that it will create or drive traffic to my site which is what i need most to get more than 1 pr in my blog.