Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Internet marketing

Hi,

Is there any online course available to update your skills in Internet marketing.

Thanks

have a look at www.marketingtips.com, best course I ever follow

nz
    Hidden Content : 8500 new affiliates signed up in a week
    10% 2nd tier => Hidden Content !

I forget to mention that this is a paid course, maybe you're looking for a free one I don't know ?

Hi threre are many articles you will find free if you search on google but the fact is all these things are theoretically correct you can't get any benefit from following thse articles.

I don't like to look into these articles which might theoretically perfect, but in practical it won't work easily unless and until you have enough fund to promote your products or services which you like to sell for money.

You're right. A course is like a path, you just follow it and you're done.
    With articles you need to build the path by yourself and it is harder, you have no guidelines, no one did it before so you can't be sure it will work, and so on.
    I also prefer to follow the safe way and use courses that proove to have working in the past.

nz

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

Hi dont go for any course better use your brain go to different forums you will get more knowledge from the discussions.

Quote Originally Posted by tom
    Hi dont go for any course better use your brain go to different forums you will get more knowledge from the discussions.
    Do you think your single brain is better than several others ? On my side I would suggest a already-tested well known course to beginners. There's always good things to learn in such courses. Doing things by yourself come only when you are no more a beginner.
    As you can guess I'm sure that a course is a shortcut to success, saving time and money :wink:

Well, then what about some kind of personal Training or Coaching just to explore yourself and find out your skills ?

Quote Originally Posted by Maplenet
    Well, then what about some kind of personal Training or Coaching just to explore yourself and find out your skills ?
    Of course this is the fastest way to go... but also the expensive way, I bet online courses are cheaper than personal coaching

Quote Originally Posted by Jenniferlinn

Dear Jenniferlinn - Thanks for the site link. I also save it. bez these web site r very good. I will also want to do these types of courses.

I have received a job offer from a employer, but it's all about internet marketing, i need to write some article regarding internet marketing, he will pay me, $3 per 1 article, as much as i want to accept the project but the thing is i have no idea regarding internet marketing so i need some help like-books that i can get some ideas..hope that the link you have given is the one i need it..or anyone who already tried to write an article regarding internet marketing?

Quote Originally Posted by Jenniferlinn
    Dear Jenniferlinn, thanks for the sites link. Both are good site for learn.

Marketing is the evergreen field and one can depend on that for long long time in the future and all informations regarding these can also be got by searching these in google and moreover above two links are very good

Default Re: Internet marketing

Quote Originally Posted by Tonystar
    Hi,

Is there any online course available to update your skills in Internet marketing.

Thanks
    Its difficult to find the genuine ones online and that too for free. But otherwise the personla experience is always good in these matters

thanks for the free link at least now i have idea about internet marketing need to study first and learned about this things before i will accept this kind of job, since payment is good i will probably consider myself in this line of biz.

Internet marketting involves selling products. And for that one has to be very convincing in writting. Because it is the only way communicate with people. So they have to be very creative on this.

Quote Originally Posted by darksorrow
    Internet marketting involves selling products. And for that one has to be very convincing in writting. Because it is the only way communicate with people. So they have to be very creative on this.
    Yes, I agree, being internet marketer, we should have experience about selling product and convince people to buy our product, it's not an easy work for sure

Quote Originally Posted by master
    Yes, I agree, being internet marketer, we should have experience about selling product and convince people to buy our product, it's not an easy work for sure
    What's more difficult is that you need to create a need in people so that they feel that they should buy that product. And the only option you have for this is written words. And you won't know who that person is and the purchasing behavior. So it makes internet marketting more difficult.