Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Nice Indian hosting

Hi friends if you want to use indian hosting company here is another company which can provide good hosting service in a very cheap rate ,around Rs375/- to Rs699 per year.

Default Re: Nice Indian hosting

Quote Originally Posted by satyakam
    Hi friends if you want to use indian hosting company here is another company which can provide good hosting service in a very cheap rate ,around Rs375/- to Rs699 per year.
    This is really good rates. Actually I am looking for the hosting site for india. I know many sites like yahoo, rediff they offers around 500 Rs per year but no web hosting free..

What all offers they have.. are they providing free webhosting as well. Can you please explain in detail about the hosting plans. thanks!

Default Re: Nice Indian hosting

Quote Originally Posted by satyakam

can u tell us the site name? I want to know it? Pls provied us the site link then I will check it.

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

Hi satyakam it is really very cheap rate ,pl share the site url name.i didn't know about any indian hosting site.

hi all sorry for late reply the hosting site is india.to it has very good support team and it is offerings service with very cheap cost.

hey friend you didn't mention the name of the site but i must say that the rates are too low and i want to know that site so please give the name of the site.

Quote Originally Posted by nash_avi
    hey friend you didn't mention the name of the site but i must say that the rates are too low and i want to know that site so please give the name of the site.
    Hello friend plz read the reply of satyakam above he has clearly written the site name , the site name is india.to, its a very good site I have purchased one pack last year it was very nice.
    Thanks.

Well, I feel all of their plans are very cheap so I may consider it if I ever want to use paid hosting. Right now I'm satisfied with free hosting because I don't have any professional websites.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    Well, I feel all of their plans are very cheap so I may consider it if I ever want to use paid hosting. Right now I'm satisfied with free hosting because I don't have any professional websites.
    Hi lemon a good decision. Recently I have purchased a business Linux hosting plan for one of my Indian client and the hosting team has given me 10% discount on purchase, which is very good.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by debasis
    Hi lemon a good decision. Recently I have purchased a business Linux hosting plan for one of my Indian client and the hosting team has given me 10% discount on purchase, which is very good.
    Thanks.
    So you have earned from the affiliate program of india.to. That's good. But I think 10% is very less, because some other hosting companies provide more than 50%.

Quote Originally Posted by debasis
    Thanks.
    So you have earned from the affiliate program of india.to. That's good. But I think 10% is very less, because some other hosting companies provide more than 50%.
    No Lemon I have not earned from the affiliate program in affiliate program you can earn up to Rs 3,000 , I got 10 % cash discount for purchasing a business hosting plan.
    Thanks.

No Lemon I have not earned from the affiliate program in affiliate program you can earn up to Rs 3,000 , I got 10 % cash discount for purchasing a business hosting plan.
    Thanks.
    So you mean you have bought a hosting plan from india.to for which they provide you discount of 10%. That's good. That sounds you are owing some good professional websites.

Thanks.
    So you mean you have bought a hosting plan from india.to for which they provide you discount of 10%. That's good. That sounds you are owing some good professional websites.
    Actually i had booked that server pack for one of my client , he need a Static website for his Business.
    Thanks.

The basic question. Would be up all the time, known as uptime percentage ? uptil 699 rupees is a affordable amount.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

Well the amount is low but the space is also low.
    I usually store a lots of files on my websites.So i need more space and also many sites wont allow warez.As this one too is low on warez and space.
    I was thinking to start some downloadable stuff site but now seems like its too low.I will go for oxyhost.com where i can get 5gb space too.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowking
    Well the amount is low but the space is also low.
    I usually store a lots of files on my websites.So i need more space and also many sites wont allow warez.As this one too is low on warez and space.
    I was thinking to start some downloadable stuff site but now seems like its too low.I will go for oxyhost.com where i can get 5gb space too.
    with only 5 gb of space you can make a down loadable site..Strange I think it will consume more space and bandwidth and it will put more pressure on CPU and the site link which u have provided there is written free hosting and free domain hosting etc..but when i clicked on that its not working and there and its not looking like a hosting site and there is only forum available....i think its ur site...
    Thanks.

There are many hosting companies in India too, but we also have to look into reliability of that company and under existing rates, Rs 375 for hosting is pretty reasonable and also cheaper rates

Hi friend,
    I am Interested In hosting my Own Website, the Offer that you have referred about the Website Hosting is Quite Interesting, so Could You Share Some More Details about It... and the Site Name where You get the Info...

Quote Originally Posted by sekhar4m92
    Hi friend,
    I am Interested In hosting my Own Website, the Offer that you have referred about the Website Hosting is Quite Interesting, so Could You Share Some More Details about It... and the Site Name where You get the Info...
    He has already given the site name http://india.to/ and you just log into that site to look into al the features it has and if satisfied, take up

Dear friends while giving any reply try to read at least once carefully that what the thread starter has written or whats he / she is asking some people coming and replying senseless thing which is really very bad. the thread starter has given the detail about hosting many people coming asking the same question that i am interested to buy tell me more details and whats the name of the site etc...where as everything is written clearly. Try to reply like a real human being but not like a bot or robot.
    Thanks.