Thread: Hitadv PPI

Default Hitadv PPI

Hi,
    new ppi affiliate program 0,30 euro per install:

Got a website generating a good deal of daily visitors but you cannot earn enough?
    HitADV affiliate program is what you were looking for:

more info here: www.hitadv.com

Worried about conversions? Don't want to wait for free members to convert into sales?
    HitADV is the advertising affiliate program for you. Get paid up to 0,30 € per install!
    The bid per click is based on the number of your unique installations made.

Advertise your website » starting from 0,01 € per click!

After many years of industry experience, HitADV has brought affiliate programs to the next level:

Innovative promotional tools, detailed stats report and professional account managers.

Payment by wire transfer, epassporte and paypal.

Our promo material are amongst the most clicked on the web: over 10% click-through average.

10% on all your affiliate's earnings.

Registration is free! More than 6000 webmasters have already chosen us to earn online.

For any questions I m here, let me know.
    Regards,
    Bye

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

Hi nice offer but for earning we have to install or what?

Quote Originally Posted by tom
    Hi nice offer but for earning we have to install or what?
    Yes, you can install software using the direct install link, or you can promote our promo site using our or your promo material. We have 5 different type of software and 3 promo site at the moment

Nice offer.. I just want to know what is the minimum payout there?

did u get any payment from them? pls share with us.

100 euro. By wire transfer, paypal, epassprote, WU on the first of the month

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitadv
    Dont you think 100 euro is very high it will take too much time to reach because when people will install we will be paid?

Quote Originally Posted by tom
    Dont you think 100 euro is very high it will take too much time to reach because when people will install we will be paid?
    If you send 10k daily unique you ll get about 100 euro in one day and in this case we can send money weekly, we pay 0.30 euro per install

i cant open the site.from other places i see it pays with Europ money right?so i think the site was from a Europ company.and Payment by wire transfer am i correct?

Quote Originally Posted by elliotthn05
    i cant open the site.from other places i see it pays with Europ money right?so i think the site was from a Europ company.and Payment by wire transfer am i correct?
    yes, we pay per europ only (pls check faq and rules), in near future we ll add US, AU and CA
    Payments by wire transfer, epassporte, paypal and western union. Egold and webmoney on request

is there any payment proof - then pls share with us.. I am waiting to see it.. Then i will join here..

Do you have any joining fee here? site looks very god and how long this site is online now and how long does it to take make the payment?

Default good

this seems to be good one to see and hear as well. I personally feel like i have to try this out and will soon

Default Re: good

Quote Originally Posted by s2a2n2
    this seems to be good one to see and hear as well. I personally feel like i have to try this out and will soon
    There is no harm in trying and the only thing in these install programs is of virus as sometimes these softwares will have dangerous virus which gets downloaded into our system while we try to install the program

Hi, are you still operating?