Default Trustworthy Dedicated Hosts?

Hey Guys,
    Which hosts are considered "premium" or "the best of the best." for dedicated servers.
    My requirements are:
    VERY solid network, very solid support, solid hardware
    My budget is $100 per server per month. Is Gigapros.com server hosting trustworthy?
    I'm willing to pay more - I'm just trying to create a short list of three or so providers.
    Thanks!

Right dedicated servers are available from decent hosting providers, I mean hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com.
    Speed is great, uptime has been consistently great, email is reliable and support, if needed, is timely and efficient.

Check out dedicated servers from decent hosting providers: black.host and hostingsource.com.
    THE BEST. Absolutely. You can't have more. Excellent customer service, excellent tech quality, excellent uptime. Maybe a bit expensive but, you know, quality has to be paid. A+++

I have used a few hosts in the past but GTHost.com is by far the best.
    The support is always replying to all emails promptly. Use their Chicago servers. Network hardware is only Juniper, all routers are already 100G and uplinks are 100G. They use SSD and HDD only Enterprise.

Impressed with Digitalserver.com.mx servidores dedicados en Mexico.
    Pricing is a bit high for a startup site with little to no value or income. But for the quality of the service, definitely worth it.

Right dedicated servers are available from planethoster.com and ewallhost.com.
    Their servers are of a very high quality and I have never faced any downtime with them.

Why not give Datapacket.net dedicated hosting a try?
    Uptime 100%, fast support team, fast servers - I highly recommend this web host.

On top of all that their prices are incredible and if you search carefully you can find some awesome coupon codes to get you free domains for life. I am completely satisfied with Hostingsource.com and I would recommend them to everyone! Get Dedicated servers - 50% first month discount.