Hello all, I'm starting a new Website, With an Affiliate Program. I'm looking for people to get it started so I'm offering a prelaunch where you can get lifetime membership for free. If you are a self-motivated person who is ready for a great opportunity, then let me know. This is seriously a big opportunity. Here is a look at the system:

The original plan was to set up affiliate commissions to give you guys a chance to split my earnings and become my business partners. I wanted you to take half of the commission for referrals you get. Say you got five referrals, and they join at a $10 a month level. You would make 5x($10*.5)=$25 every month! Not much..

Then I got to thinking, why not make the system multi-tiered, allowing you to earn commission not only on your direct referrals but also on your referrals' referrals, giving you a downline. Keeping the 50/50 setup in mind, I set up the following awesome system:

Level Amount
--------------------
1 20%
2 15%
3 10%
4 5%

With this multi-tiered system, You could make:

5x($10*.2) = $10
25x($10*.1.5) = $37.50
125x($10*.1) = $125
525x($10*.05) = $262.50
---------------------
Total: $435 every month

This is getting pretty lucrative. However, I still wasn't satisfied with this, I wanted the opportunity to be there for you to be able to make serious money with this system while still only referring your 5 people. I decided to tweak the numbers again, giving you an additional level and keeping the percentage as high as possible for the lower levels. After some tweaking, here is what I came up with:

Level Amount
--------------------
1 10%
2 10%
3 10%
4 10%
5 10%

With this system, your earnings would be as follows:

5x($10*.1) = $5
25x($10*.1) = $25
125x($10*.1) = $125
525x($10*.1) = $525
2625($10*.1) = $2625
---------------------
Total: $3305 every month!

This was more like it. Refer only 5 people and rake in the big bucks every month. Through this unprecedented affiliate system, I give you an equal share with me to make money from this revolutionary leads capture system. The rest is left up to you. The potential is here, so do you have what it takes to become successful? Simply referring 5 people can have amazing results down the line. Many people can refer much more than 5 people, It's up to you, if you want to quit your day job and escape the 9 to 5 rat race, this may just be the answer.