Default Opencart web hosting service?

Need to know all possible hosts that can be perfect for magento commerce and Opencart web hosting services.
    The one I know is NetShop-isp.com.cy provider, but just need to compare it with other ones and then make my final decision.
    Do you have personal experience of running your web sites with this host?

Any better variants?

Attractive web hosting services are available from coinshosting.com and legionbox.com.
    They are cheap and pretty reliable. The customer service has been excellent. They quickly address and fix problems and even help with my php questions. They are definitely worth a shot.

Thumbs up to these guys. NetShop-isp.com.cy experts are very professional and seem to enjoy helping their customers which is a great change from some of the other sites out there. The cpanel provided is useful and easy to use. Their hosting is fast and reliable.

Use the code: SAVE60 to get 60% OFF Cloud VPS Hosting Plans.
    Continue with: Recurring 20% OFF on Renewals.
    NetShop-isp.com.cy is reliable host!

Since the time I hosted my website with this really reliable, honest and competent web host, I have never faced any problems with the network uptime and my site is still online, although about 10 months have already passed. That is to consider stable work of NetShop Isp cPanel web host.

Global Locations: Cyprus, Malta, UK, Netherlands, US, Singapore. Softaculous 1-click installer in all web hosting accounts, free site builder, free let’s encrypt ssl certificates, free monthly backups. Your sites will be in good hands if you choose NetShop Isp web hosting.

Accounts from rockhoster.com and libertyvps.net can be quite right for you.
    Very good servers, steady and fast, as well as a very pleasant support to work with - understanding experts that solve any issue in matter of minutes.