Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst ... 7891011121320 ... LastLast

you are all earning well on this site. how many active members are here on this site. i thought before no one will be interested here. but it seems that there are more interest o n this site too.

Quote Originally Posted by indieover
    you are all earning well on this site. how many active members are here on this site. i thought before no one will be interested here. but it seems that there are more interest o n this site too.
    now there are many members forum is active but still it has few sections and few threads.for me it is boring to make posts.but i will try to make atleast 5 posts daily.admin. seems to be paying from his pocket.

well now there are a lot of activities going on in the forum as many people have joined the forum.
    SmartzKool

Quote Originally Posted by archy22
    well i have reached three usd there today. i am happy that my earnings is proceeding well there but before the admin changes his mind atleast once i have to request my payout
    This is really great .. 3 USD in one month is really a very good earning! If you will be doing same everyday then you can earn some 90 USD in one month from one site only! For me It is difficult and I have earned 3 USD in some 1 month

I really wonder how you are able to earn so much in one day. Maybe you have some knowledge with the topics over there. To be frank, I have earned only $1 in one month from posting.

Quote Originally Posted by tiger
    This is really great .. 3 USD in one month is really a very good earning! If you will be doing same everyday then you can earn some 90 USD in one month from one site only! For me It is difficult and I have earned 3 USD in some 1 month
    Well it is pretty obvious that admin won't be able to provide that every month to every member and so he will change the rules sooner.
    SmartzKool

Yes, this I would like to know, too how you did this, lemon. Perhaps you are a Mod of Laptopdiscussions.

Quote Originally Posted by Andi21
    Yes, this I would like to know, too how you did this, lemon. Perhaps you are a Mod of Laptopdiscussions.
    No lemon is not the moderator of laptop discussions, he got paid $50 because he won the referral contest there.
    SmartzKool

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by Andi21
    well. i checked about the previous posts here and he said he won the referral contes by referal 9. so he got the bonunce of 50$

well there are a lot of new members joining this forum. Mnay of them have simply started spamming there. i am worried this site might close very soon if this continues guys

well there are a lot of new members joining this forum. Mnay of them have simply started spamming there. i am worried this site might close very soon if this continues guys
    yes many of them joined the site because of the high post rate.maybe admin will low the rate when there are too many members there.

yeah most definitely that the admin will lower the rate once there are many active members. anyways, i don't think though there are enough active members on this site and so we can still earn well from this site.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

yeah most definitely that the admin will lower the rate once there are many active members. anyways, i don't think though there are enough active members on this site and so we can still earn well from this site.
    well. i only a member here about 1 week and don't know the former rate. but now it's not bad also.

I have checked the posts nothing like spam i got all related to technical things though some are purely copy pasting information from net but that was expected as the topic is unique people will take help from net.

Quote Originally Posted by satyakam
    I have checked the posts nothing like spam i got all related to technical things though some are purely copy pasting information from net but that was expected as the topic is unique people will take help from net.
    As long as they give the credit to the real author of the article or matter, there won't be any problem. It's usual thing people always try to take information from internet to post in such technical forums.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    I really wonder how you are able to earn so much in one day. Maybe you have some knowledge with the topics over there. To be frank, I have earned only $1 in one month from posting.
    lemon,i was looking at yout posts but they are few.i was wondering how u got 2 payments in this forum.but now i understood that u got payment due to active referrals.this forum should expand adding more sections so members can make posts easily.

well yeah that is true and this guy named lisa_nsu_bba spams alot.
    SmartzKool

Quote Originally Posted by sushila
    Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    lemon,i was looking at yout posts but they are few.i was wondering how u got 2 payments in this forum.but now i understood that u got payment due to active referrals.this forum should expand adding more sections so members can make posts easily.
    Yes I made few posts last month because I was busy. But this month I'm going to continue my postings and I'll try to reach my first payout from postings.

yeah it is really hard to post on this site. and so earning by referrals is the way to go here. i would like to recommend this site to other people so i can earn by referrals.

yeah it is really hard to post on this site. and so earning by referrals is the way to go here. i would like to recommend this site to other people so i can earn by referrals.
    yes very agree- this forum is totally talks about laptop and it is very difficult topic to discuss. I can see many , but most of the people are active there but not in the specific laptop discussion but only in general discussions... I don't know whether admin will pay if we post only in General Discussion section?