Page 1 of 31 123411 ... LastLast

Default laptopdiscussions - www.laptopdiscussions.com (5 cents post)

You can make money by posting
    payment by Paypal and Liberty Reserve only.

Here are the details:

1. $0.01 Base for new Thread + $0.01 for every 10 words in the post up to 50 words.
    . $0.01 Base for new Post + $0.01 for every 10 words in the post up to 50 words.

Example: You post a new thread or post and you write 50 words you get
    5.1 cents.

2. Do not post spamming words like "Thanks for sharing" or "cool info".
    Just use it as regular forum, act like real user, and stay on topic.

3. Do not mention the pay per post campaign in the forum itself.
    Instead if you have any question, ask one of the admins there,
    PM them (Amro or Ruddy).

Interested?
    You can just start posting at laptop and you can
    post as much as you like.
    You wanted to encourage you to start sending
    traffic through your unique referral link which you can find inside the
    userpanel so you can even make more money !!!

Payout: $10.

Comment : I'm getting almost 4 to 5 cents in every post so it's worth to try this forum.

site link : http://www.laptopdiscussions.com [Please put "lemon_1800" in the referrer box]

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

Hmmm interesting rates ,but after visiting the forum what i found it is really hard to maintain your threads or posts by giving topics on laptops.In a general forum you will get variety of posts or topics but this is only confined to laptops.

the rate caculating is much complicated.
    i think admin is like a Mathematician.
    but i think i will have a try,and i hope admin will be a nice man.

We can earn up to 6 cents per post there with minimum of 50 words post that we make. In this case, we can reached our payout of $10 once we have 180 to 200 posts there. By the way, they are paying $1 per referrals who make 25 posts there. The rate sound great, but the topics is too limited to laptop only.

theres also this great referral contest:

$50, $30, and $20 Per Month For You! Learn How!

Well start from today, 24 February 2009, we have officially started the referral contest! Once per month we will give $50, $30, and $20 to 3 people who have the most referrals. Of course this contest doesn't affect your general earnings so it's really a BONUS for you .

How the contest work? Simple. You have to make at least 10 active referrals in order to be reviewed. For example, start from 24 February until 24 March John Doe make 12 new referrals and Jane Doe make 8 new referrals. John Doe will automatically become the winner because he makes 12 new referrals. If for example none of them make more than 9 new referrals, then nobody will win the contest.

What I mean with active referral is, your downline must be making at least 15 posts so we know they are really new people, not your other accounts. We will also review your downlines' IP address to make sure of everything.

There are 3 prizes every month:
    -$50 for the first winner
    -$30 for the second winner
    - $20 for the third winner

If you are the only qualified member (the other members do not get more than 9 active referrals), then you will automatically get $50 and nobody will get $30 and $20. This contest, as explained before, do not affect your general earnings in any way so your total referrals will still be accumulated inside your user control panel.

For example you already make 3 active referrals earlier and you make another 20 active referrals in the next one month. Beside winning the above contest, you'll also get another $23 into your account (payment made by Paypal or Liberty Reserve).

The first contest will be over at 12:00 PM, 24 March 2009. Let's get started from now!

Well, guys, but don't make posts about get paid to post campaign in the forum itself, the admin will delete such posts. Yesterday I created some posts in the Help section asking how much we earn for posting, but today the admin deleted those posts. But he Pm'd me for the answer.

Well Lemon, do we only have to write about laptop? that is very difficult, as I know very little about laptop. The forum seems to be a strange one.! Ok I will make a try.

I think admin would only want to build his forum to be a professional place to discuss all sort of branded Laptop in the market. Not only that we can post our offer of selling any old laptop there. But i think the sections is too limited, admin should consider about software and hardware section there. As this can be part of the laptop discussion. If not really hard to make posts there.

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    I think admin would only want to build his forum to be a professional place to discuss all sort of branded Laptop in the market. Not only that we can post our offer of selling any old laptop there. But i think the sections is too limited, admin should consider about software and hardware section there. As this can be part of the laptop discussion. If not really hard to make posts there.
    Well, friend you can post all your suggestions in the feedback section. I'm sure he will consider your suggestion and make the changes. We should tell him to create topics about softwares and hardwares. And I think you people know that we are paid even for posting in "general" "help" section.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    Well, friend you can post all your suggestions in the feedback section. I'm sure he will consider your suggestion and make the changes. We should tell him to create topics about softwares and hardwares. And I think you people know that we are paid even for posting in "general" "help" section.
    Yes this is the good things about this forum, even in general talk, suggestion and questions, we also can earn post count as well as credits. I will suggest those things to admin, and hope he can make his forum more towards the professional laptop discussion as possible.

i just have a look at the forum and find those topics are about electrical appliance that i am not good at.so i dont think it will be a suitable forum for me.but i'd like to make 25 posts if possible.

Quote Originally Posted by elliotthn05
    i just have a look at the forum and find those topics are about electrical appliance that i am not good at.so i dont think it will be a suitable forum for me.but i'd like to make 25 posts if possible.
    I don't see any points for you to just make only 25 posts there, since the minimum payout is $10. If you take out some offer to be a referral under someone, than it is worth it if the members can offer you some cash money for you to make that minimum posts.

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by elliotthn05
    I don't see any points for you to just make only 25 posts there, since the minimum payout is $10. If you take out some offer to be a referral under someone, than it is worth it if the members can offer you some cash money for you to make that minimum posts.
    Arranging referrals will be difficult once people come to know that this forum is only meant for laptop discussions and earning from referral is one time deal but earning from forum is a continuing process ,we should look to that prospective and i dont think from only laptop discussion any body can make new posts always.

I have joined this forum today and started to make post and almost all section and paying and i am getting $0.51 per post it is damm good rate compare to any forum but i want to ask is anyone got paid from this forum lately !

Devesh is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

I registered there yesterday. But I found that posting on the forum is not as simple as one can think of. It is a forum about laptop and the sections are related to this subject only.

Quote Originally Posted by moneymoney
    I have joined this forum today and started to make post and almost all section and paying and i am getting $0.51 per post it is damm good rate compare to any forum but i want to ask is anyone got paid from this forum lately !
    The post rate is given 5.1 credits per post, mean $0.051 per post not $0.51 per post. You have misunderstand the meaning of the credits i think. Anyway, 5 cents per post is a very good rate, futhermore all the sections is paid sections, it wouldn't be hard to post some posts there.

Thanks for the site link... I saw the forum which is good but I don't think its for me.. :wink: Bez its boaring only tacking about laptop all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by moneymoney
    The post rate is given 5.1 credits per post, mean $0.051 per post not $0.51 per post. You have misunderstand the meaning of the credits i think. Anyway, 5 cents per post is a very good rate, futhermore all the sections is paid sections, it wouldn't be hard to post some posts there.
    Ya it is typo mistake it is 5.1 cent not 50 cent lol ...... anyway i think i have earn 28 cent from 5 post and trying my best to get active and post more in coming days !

The rate is definitely good but dont you all think it will be difficult to maintain the flow ,you can give 10 ,20 posts but always can't give.

After tossing the idea of whether to join this site, I have decided not to join there, as I have nothing to say about laptop. Well guys, wish all of you the best who has already joined there.