Default Reliable shared hosting provider

Should I use a shared account from scalahosting.com or libertyvps.net?
    What should I do?

Must say that netshop isp cheap hosting is outstanding. Thumbs up to their support team. Since I've signed up, every single question I have had has been answered immediately and intelligently. I've noticed no downtime and my site loads faster than ever.

Attractive shared accounts are available from hosting.co.uk and kvchosting.net.
    Any hosting company can brag about their uptime and reliability, but these people really deliver the goods. Their pricing is a great value. Their speed is rock solid. And they are just really good people to deal with.

You can rely on Kvchosting.net cheap hosting. The team can help you to move all content (files, scripts, mysql) from another host without downtime for free. IT technicians are well-trained and absolutely committed to their clients' satisfaction.

Support is super fast and they solve the problems you ask them to.
    They mean business and they provide excellent service.
    Give Scalahosting.com a try.

All I can say about their support is that they responded to my queries in double quick time with help I could use and easily understand. I am fully satisfied using Scalahosting.com web hosting service and can highly recommend them to any webmaster who is looking for quality and professional hosting services.

Happy with NETSHOP web hosting. They've hosted my WordPress blog for my business for one year now and the responsiveness through their customer-service is reason enough to stay with them. Their control panel is 100% custom and it is amazing.