Default Opentip.com Affiliate Program

opentip.com invites you to join our affiliate program:

Affiliate Programs Details
    commission: 5%
    Commission type: CPs
    Payment method: PayPal
    Payment frequency: Monthly
    International acceptance: Yes

For more detail, you can visit our website.

In the first place, it's pay per sale program where we get commission only if sale occurs through our website. In the second place, they are offering only 5% commission which I think very less. Many well-known affiliate networking offers more than 20% commission. So it's not a good program according to me.

cps but with low commision,then i think few people are willing to try.
    but if it is easy to sell products there and the products is used again and again then i think some people will have a try.

According to the forum's regulation, we are so sorry for showing you limited information. I suggest you visit our Affiliate Page. You will find more detail. Otherwise, we are confident with our products, especially our special offers. You can compare them with other stores on same comparison websites. For we are working on Good Service and Big Saving, you may find Sales Points among our business in today's economic crisis.
    Best wishes!

Hi i dont think it is very easy to earn through sales,lead is separate things but selling is too difficult and uncertain.

Hi opentip admin,
    I just visited again your website, and I found you are selling variety of products from low price items to high price ones, so I think it's worth to try your program. Most of the items there are mostly consumer products which people will definitely buy if we promote in a correct way. I'll consider your program.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    Hi opentip admin,
    I just visited again your website, and I found you are selling variety of products from low price items to high price ones, so I think it's worth to try your program. Most of the items there are mostly consumer products which people will definitely buy if we promote in a correct way. I'll consider your program.
    i understand but how many people really buy from website atleast you me,we never purchase any product from web site ,and those purchasing prefers ebay amazon like sites so lots of competetion ,it is very hard and uncertain to sell and earn.

Nothing is really easy. Life is not easy, so is business. However, we must fight for god's timely rain, especially at today's economic crisis. That is why I list our affiliate program here! We never stop and we are always confident with the future!

Default Re: Opentip.com Affiliate Program

Quote Originally Posted by ester
    opentip.com invites you to join our affiliate program:

Affiliate Programs Details
    commission: 5%
    Commission type: CPs
    Payment method: PayPal
    Payment frequency: Monthly
    International acceptance: Yes

For more detail, you can visit our website.

Thanks for the site link.. But Its really hard to reach the minimum payout for me. Bez Its not easy to selling something.

The commision is very less , only about 5%, really it will be very hard to earn from the site, not interested at all.

I don't want to say how attractive our products are or 5% commision may mean much to you. You may refer all my words to business advertising.
    I just want to ask you have a little test. It is easy to register and easy to operate. So why not find the truth from the practice?
    If the outcome is absolutely bad, let's find the reason together. And I will accept any critics with humility!

Quote Originally Posted by ester
    I don't want to say how attractive our products are or 5% commision may mean much to you. You may refer all my words to business advertising.
    I just want to ask you have a little test. It is easy to register and easy to operate. So why not find the truth from the practice?
    If the outcome is absolutely bad, let's find the reason together. And I will accept any critics with humility!
    if your program can be more attractive than other cps program then people will try it for sure.but maybe there are some other cps program better than this one.

You are right! We've had lots of affiliates now! That may mean something to us and impulse us to fight for more.
    Also you are right! There are lots of companies such as WALMART may be larger and better than us but we never give up to try to surpass them and ourselves!

ester,good luck to you,but if you can tell which feature is more attractive then there may be some people will join your program.

Wow, it seems like a interview.
    To be an affiliate, it is not good to promote all the products from a website. That means you should choose something really good and serve customer well. It is impossible for a company to provide all low price and high quality products. However, we really have some such as this badminton product: http://www.opentip.com/product_info....ucts_id=180375
    To find more that kind of products, I suggest you do research on google shopping or other comparison websites. You will find the sales point.
    I hope I answer you well and thank you for your interest in Opentip.com Affiliate Program.

hey,which way is better to promote your products?
    generally people do not have site,but they may creat a free blog,but i wonder if it will be a good way to promote those products.

It may be a good idea to set up a blog to generate sales to a website and earn money!
    First of all, you must choose the customers from all market then find products they may bought and promote the products to them. Actually blog markeing may be a great tactic. To get traffic, you must know your customers well and write something fit their appetite.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by elliotthn05
    hey,which way is better to promote your products?
    generally people do not have site,but they may creat a free blog,but i wonder if it will be a good way to promote those products.
    maybe you can try to sell your products to ebay store. Ebay does have a lot of user.

Dear friend, I can see your site. Your program is good but I think not easy to earn for me, but I will join sure and try to earn some money.

Quote Originally Posted by elliotthn05
    ester,good luck to you,but if you can tell which feature is more attractive then there may be some people will join your program.
    Dear friends,
    Here are some products from our website which we recommend. It may help you to know us better and find the right products to start your own business.
    topic.opentip.com/Save%20on%20Customers's%20Top%20Picks%20Apr,%20200 9.html
    topic.opentip.com/Time%20to%20do%20sports%20now!%20Apr%2017,%202009. htm
    topic.opentip.com/Everyday%20is%20Earth%20Day!%20Apr%2023,%202009.ht m
    ester
    opentip.com
    opentip.com/affiliate_info.php
    opentip.com/reseller.php