Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by wanted123
    all the plan are good but the anual plan is soi high because there are many site which offers unlimited bandwith and unlimited rate and i have seen in powerweb that it just cost 60 $ per month so i think there are many sites offering same thing in cheaper price
    This plan is really not cheaper as monthly charge for hosting is $2.99 which comes around $36 per year and this is not cheaper but costlier..!

yeah that is definitely expensive. i will not want to pay for that monthly fees. but maybe this has good service though.

Quote Originally Posted by indieover
    yeah that is definitely expensive. i will not want to pay for that monthly fees. but maybe this has good service though.
    But don't forget this is the only site which offers 5.5 GB space and 200 GB data transfer in their free hosting plan. We can say we are getting premium hosting for free.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    Quote Originally Posted by indieover
    But don't forget this is the only site which offers 5.5 GB space and 200 GB data transfer in their free hosting plan. We can say we are getting premium hosting for free.
    Lemon can you please provide me the link of it and whats the feature of the hosting etc...i want to know , is it Cpnale Hosting?

Quote Originally Posted by alensot
    Though there are many features listed, i don't think this is the cheaper hosting service as i have seen other hosting services coming out more cheaper than this one
    yes,i also think it is not a cheapest hosting,but it seem if cheaper and quality.so maybe it is weathy having a try.

i tried this it really easy to control and fast server even the server cost is free i think this site can make it paid server according to the speed they give.i hope to change my current site to this site and hope to waoit until another server comes which can beat the current free host

Lemon can you please provide me the link of it and whats the feature of the hosting etc...i want to know , is it Cpnale Hosting?
    Well, you can check this link http://byethost.com/free-hosting

Of course, it's control panel hosting. But I'm not able to sign up here for free hosting now. I don't know why. My previous account was deactivated so now I'm trying to sign up for a new account but every time I'm getting a message "this account cannot be used, please sign up again", when I try to login after I complete sign up.

Well, you can check this link http://byethost.com/free-hosting

Of course, it's control panel hosting. But I'm not able to sign up here for free hosting now. I don't know why. My previous account was deactivated so now I'm trying to sign up for a new account but every time I'm getting a message "this account cannot be used, please sign up again", when I try to login after I complete sign up.
    Is there having any mechanism to check for our ip address before registering? This may be a reason that they detected multiple account creation attempts for the same ip, thats why you couldn't creat a new account there. You should check with them with your old accont deactivation problems.

Is there having any mechanism to check for our ip address before registering? This may be a reason that they detected multiple account creation attempts for the same ip, thats why you couldn't creat a new account there. You should check with them with your old accont deactivation problems.
    I too thought it was due to multiple accounts, but I'm getting the same error and same message "this account cannot be used, please sign up again" when I tried to sign up in other hosting sites like 00fees.net. I'm really frustrated now.

I too thought it was due to multiple accounts, but I'm getting the same error and same message "this account cannot be used, please sign up again" when I tried to sign up in other hosting sites like 00fees.net. I'm really frustrated now.
    En.. it is really strange that different site has blocked your ip. I heard there are also similiar case before for china members, as actually their government blocked them for accessing those site like google adsense, everytime they login, will have sort of same problems, i don't know this time is it caused by country ip blocked?