Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Cheap host - byethost

Byethost

If you are interested in a cheap host, you might want to consider this one. prices starting from just $3 a month and this are the details of the host plans they provide.

Standard Monthly
    Price $2.99 per month
    Setup Fee None
    Diskspace Unlimited*
    Traffic 250 GB per month
    Add-on Domains 20
    Sub-domains 20
    E-mail Addresses 100
    MySQL Databases 20
    Advertising NONE
    Technical Support FREE
    Free domain Free .INFO
    Control Panel cPanel
    Script Installer Fantastico

Standard Annual
    Price $35.88 per year
    Setup Fee None
    Diskspace Unlimited*
    Traffic 250 GB per month
    Add-on Domains 20
    Sub-domains 20
    E-mail Addresses 100
    MySQL Databases 20
    Advertising NONE
    Technical Support FREE
    Free domain Free .COM, .NET, .ORG
    Control Panel cPanel

Ultimate Monthly
    Price $6.99 per month
    Setup Fee None
    Diskspace Unlimited*
    Traffic Unlimited*
    Add-on Domains Unlimited*
    Sub-domains Unlimited*
    E-mail Addresses Unlimited*
    MySQL Databases Unlimited*
    Advertising NONE
    Technical Support FREE
    Free domain Free .INFO
    Control Panel cPanel

Ultimate Annual
    Price $83.88 per year
    Setup Fee None
    Diskspace Unlimited*
    Traffic Unlimited*
    Add-on Domains Unlimited*
    Sub-domains Unlimited*
    E-mail Addresses Unlimited*
    MySQL Databases Unlimited*
    Advertising NONE
    Technical Support FREE
    Free domain Free .COM, .NET, .ORG
    Control Panel cPanel

Byethost

I do not what you posting on your thread there regarding the hosting plan. As you put 20,10, unlimited in a sentences without further explaination. I think you must be copy the plan there, but you didn't copy the row description. Please supply more details to us especially those PHP, mysql and extension supported. Thank you.

Sorry about that, I have add another column I was reading it and I thought people would understand.

I hope you would be able to understand right now. I hope it would work for you.

Quote Originally Posted by iwrite
    Sorry about that, I have add another column I was reading it and I thought people would understand.

I hope you would be able to understand right now. I hope it would work for you.
    Well first of all you have added referral link in post it not allowed here and they are providing cheap hosting i will think to buy it by the way what is uptime they have !

The referral link is removed now. I want a hoster with still less fees.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

Quote Originally Posted by nick_westlife
    The referral link is removed now. I want a hoster with still less fees.
    You will get good host with cheap rate in Webmaster forum and warez with good deal i have got some good offers but i missed Godaddy promotional domain coupon i am looking for that !

I'm using byethost free plans for my blog and as far as I know it's fine in terms of uptime and features. But one disadvantage is that they allow only one mysql database. I didn't try their premium plans, but if I need to add more website I will have to go for that.

it's really very cheap with having lots of things ,what about cpu usage and band width transfer limitations?

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    I'm using byethost free plans for my blog and as far as I know it's fine in terms of uptime and features. But one disadvantage is that they allow only one mysql database. I didn't try their premium plans, but if I need to add more website I will have to go for that.
    lemon all free hosting site provides only 1 mysql account with limited space but don't you worry it can fulfill your needs if you want to make only a personal blog on joomla or wordpress then its ok with this mysql a\c but if you want to make a forum or user based site then you need more space in your mysql account.
    Thanks.

Thanks for the site link I will check it out.. seems its a very good offer for us..

Quote Originally Posted by debasis
    lemon all free hosting site provides only 1 mysql account with limited space but don't you worry it can fulfill your needs if you want to make only a personal blog on joomla or wordpress then its ok with this mysql a\c but if you want to make a forum or user based site then you need more space in your mysql account.
    Thanks.
    I agree with you, but I remember 000webhost provides more than 1 mysql, so it would be better than byethost I think.

Thanks.
    I agree with you, but I remember 000webhost provides more than 1 mysql, so it would be better than byethost I think.
    Lemon Actually i don't have knowledge regarding 000webhost so i need some information about this is it free?is it providing more than 1 mysql database for free? I am asking u this because all free hostings are providing only 1 mysql database so ..plz tell me more about "000webhost" if possible.
    Thanks.

I was expecting the host with good space means say 250gb and good uptime.I got it all here but there is one problem that there are some functions are not working on serverside scripting.
    I tried rapidleech there and got error many times there.
    Also many times the unlimited space word doesn't feel like unlimited.

Though there are many features listed, i don't think this is the cheaper hosting service as i have seen other hosting services coming out more cheaper than this one

Lemon Actually i don't have knowledge regarding 000webhost so i need some information about this is it free?is it providing more than 1 mysql database for free? I am asking u this because all free hostings are providing only 1 mysql database so ..plz tell me more about "000webhost" if possible.
    Thanks.
    Though I don't own any website or such things, on one occasion for a practice I signed up in 000webhost and created many mysql databases for a practice so I'm sure they allow unlimited mysql databses. Even you can read it in their home page.

Thanks.
    Thanks.
    Well i think if you need more than one data bases just try some free hosts.I just got to come across some free hosts where i got more than 2 databases.
    try oxyhost.com
    000space.com
    00free.net
    They are best with max uptime.

I have currently one site hosted with them and I am using free hosting. It is offering 50 mysql database for free hosting and I think no other free host provides users so much facilities. The only bad side is their server is slow.
    ________
    MAINE DISPENSARIES
    Last edited by dhakabolton; 27-03-11 at 11:53.

yes,i am interested in a chap host.byethost which i haven't heard it before.but as the detail,sounds good.if it has good quality.i want to have a try.

Default Message

As far as i am concerned this is not the cheapest webhosting and i have not heard of it also.So why should i go for this one?

all the plan are good but the anual plan is soi high because there are many site which offers unlimited bandwith and unlimited rate and i have seen in powerweb that it just cost 60 $ per month so i think there are many sites offering same thing in cheaper price