Default Reliable server hosting?

Dear Sirs,
    can you recommend me reliable hosting for a maximum of $150 per month to have ultra fast loading pages. Please give concrete help because I searched in a variety of providers remained very confused and I apologize in advance to the dictionary because I use a translator.
    Would like to know your views on Zakservers.com or QHoster.com server hosting solutions?
    Thank you for your specific recommendations.

Hosting plans from kvchosting.net and stablepoint.com are the best to sign up with.
    They provide 5 Star service. And I am fond of being their successful customer.

Top web hosting provider to deal with. ZakServers.com is a good option to get stable hosting. If you log on to their site you get an ad page before you get to the page you want but there is always a continue button and I can live with it for the value. Very reliable bitcoin server hosting.

QHoster.com and ASVhost.com servers are stable and reliable enough to have a deal with.
    I definitely recommend them for professionals who want to start a site on a reliable foundation, and for people ready to improve their small, but established project.

The most reliable server providers are: hostingsource.com and legionbox.com.
    The Support team at them is really very cooperative & active 24/7.
    Their uptime is impressive, and my sites never go down.

I chose QHoster.com after months of research and comparative study, and it's one of the most winning choices i have ever made. The price and their products are great. They keep improving their services, and the size of disk space and bandwith transfer rate.

You know qhoster.com and planethoster.com services are full of useful resources with high uptime and quality support.
    Technical support was quick to help and did a great job.

Performance is Excellent. Highly recommend Zakservers.com bitcoin dedicated servers.
    Uptime has been 100%. So far, a very happy customer. Hope everything keeps going the same way and I do not have problems like what I've had with some other hosts.

Servers from qhoster.com and planethoster.com are solid and reliable enough to sign up with.
    The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.