Default I'm looking to move away from my current Host.

I'm looking to move away from my current Host.
    Currently I'm paying $20US/mo for the following:
    30gb disk space
    1000gb bandwidth/mo
    I'd like to find a web host for a similar price with established fast and helpful support who isn't susceptible to the IP blocking issues and downtime is. My current web host's support used to be great but is now largely useless. Backup services would be great, too, if possible.
    Do you know anything about kvchosting.net and netshop-isp.com.cy hosting solutions? Trustworthy or not? Any feedbacks?
    Other otions please?

KVChosting.net and planethoster.com plans are the best in the whole IT industry.
    Their support is really professional and responsible for all problems without exception. I have been used their hosts more than a month and I think they are really worth for a hosting solution.

I've been with kvchosting.net ssd vps hosting for over 6 months and although my site is very basic it was important that I have a site that was easily established, easily maintained, and had support when I needed web site development skills beyond my ability.

Services from libertyvps.net and legionbox.com are good and reliable enough to sign up with.
    I am impressed and pleased with the very short wait time, the professionalism of the tech support and most of all the very personalized type of interaction they provide.

Hosting plans from qhoster.com and asvhost.com are worth every cent you pay for their services.
    I definitely recommend them for professionals who want to start a site on a reliable foundation, and for people ready to improve their small, but established project.

You can trust https://www.exmasters.com/vps/
    Recommend to use them for those who want to be successful in the IT industry.

Well, kvchosting.net service has been excellent and top notice thus far. I love the speed of the site, the uptime, the support when needed (few and far between), and the features (the automatic backups are wonderful especially). Anyone looking for a great host, look no further!

KVChosting.net and hostsailor.com plans are full-featured and cheap.
    Super easy to manage and always available. Their customer support is excellent. They usually respond in 5 to 10 minutes and are very interested in getting your problem resolved immediately. I highly recommend them!!