Default Business VPS solutions?

Hi,
    I am looking for a new Linux vps hosting at $30 or below per month. 30GB SSD, 2gbs ram. 700GB bandwidth. I know I maybe asking too much for little price. But this is what I can afford. So if anyone know any provider like my needs then please let me know.
    Do you know anything about cloudarion.com and Hostnamaste.com VPS solutions?
    Are they good? Any alternatives, please?

Have a look at VPS accounts from asvhost.com and hostingsource.com.
    I highly recommend them for your hosting needs. Besides the great customer service, they have super fast solid state servers - which is another plus for me!

I can't say enough good things about cloudarion.com host. Great support that is available by Live Chat 24/7.
    I had no idea about them but after three months I can about them and it is really good.

VPS plans from hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com are good enough to sign up with.
    They are a fine example of patience, service and civility which made the experience pretty much pain-free. Very grateful.

VPS deals from qhoster.com and legionbox.com are the best to sign up with.
    Their support is wonderful. Real people help in real time help kindly with issues big and small.

I host numerous websites with Orangeserver.net Cheap VPS and am very happy with the cost effectiveness and all other aspects of service being received. The servers are fully-redundant, flexible and scalable, there is no downtime on them. Their technicians are skillful and qualified.

A very happy, long-time Hostnamaste.com customer. Recommend you to use their openvz vps solutions.
    Their features can't be beaten (basically, you can do anything you'd ever need to do).