Default Anybody Having Joomla Website?

Hello friend how many of you are having Their own Joomla blog?If you are having it then plz pass me your site link i just want to see it.
    Thanks.

I don't have any but before that I have question too. Whats the big difference betweem joomla, wordpress, typepad ??
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

i also echo with nick i have seen in many sites written joomla word ,is it a template?and what's the advantage or disadvantage?

hey Joomla is a new word for me and i want to know how is it related to web designing?is it anything similar to XML or any other stuff like php?

Quote Originally Posted by nash_avi
    hey Joomla is a new word for me and i want to know how is it related to web designing?is it anything similar to XML or any other stuff like php?
    joomla is a open source php cms script like wordpress where there is inbuilt banner rotators are there and its made with php script and here you can write your content, its a content management system.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by debasis
    joomla is a open source php cms script like wordpress where there is inbuilt banner rotators are there and its made with php script and here you can write your content, its a content management system.
    Thanks.
    No doubt that joomla is the best CMS site but I can't use this. I face a problem there and don't get the help from anyone. I installed joomla successfully in my site. I also write content with it, specially adding a image in any size is very easy. But I don't find which is the link of a publish a content. There are no way to find the link and I tried many times. Then I deleted it from my site.
    ________
    Ipad Accessories
    Last edited by dhakabolton; 27-03-11 at 11:51.

Quote Originally Posted by dhakabolton
    Thanks.
    No doubt that joomla is the best CMS site but I can't use this. I face a problem there and don't get the help from anyone. I installed joomla successfully in my site. I also write content with it, specially adding a image in any size is very easy. But I don't find which is the link of a publish a content. There are no way to find the link and I tried many times. Then I deleted it from my site.
    I will advice u to use wordpress instead of joomla because joomla is one of the most complecated cms script and I made maximum of 2 to 3 sites only and I don't like it bcz its not flexible like wordpress.
    Thanks.

Joomla is one thing which i didn't follow or never took interest to study that and there are many people now into Joomla

Quote Originally Posted by alensot
    Joomla is one thing which i didn't follow or never took interest to study that and there are many people now into Joomla
    previously i was having 2 joomal blog which i had created to experiment on it but unfortunately i am not much good at joomla because its the most complecated CMS so after working on it many times i had decided to stop working on it so from that day i never worked on Joomla.
    Thanks.

I yet not get the answer of one question by surfing different websites.

Can anyone tell how to find the link of newly created content page of joomla? I created some content page there but didn't find what is the link of that content page. Unlike general file managers we can't change the url of the content page as our wish but we can know what is the page url while giving the page name and after saving. But joomla has not that system. We can only give the title of the content page like "New Games" but can't give the page name like games.php .
    ________
    Mary Jane
    Last edited by dhakabolton; 27-03-11 at 12:01.

Well i once installed joomla and was using for two months.But i was not good in search engine optimization so i deleted it and go with blogger as the website is submitted to google automatically.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowking
    Well i once installed joomla and was using for two months.But i was not good in search engine optimization so i deleted it and go with blogger as the website is submitted to google automatically.
    what you did?its not good you have made the site and deleted it for the reason of SEO only do you know there is MOD for this if you will use it it will submit your all new content directly to the google,yahoo,msn and all other search engine automatically, you just need to install the mod and activate it.its very simple.
    Thanks.

what you did?its not good you have made the site and deleted it for the reason of SEO only do you know there is MOD for this if you will use it it will submit your all new content directly to the google,yahoo,msn and all other search engine automatically, you just need to install the mod and activate it.its very simple.
    Thanks.
    Can you tell me what is the name of that mode? I saw in joomla that there is a option name search engine friendly links. I think it develops our links in such way so that search engines can read it easily. I again installed joomla but still not finding the pages link of my content.
    ________
    Uggs
    Last edited by dhakabolton; 27-03-11 at 12:01.

Quote Originally Posted by dhakabolton
    Thanks.
    Can you tell me what is the name of that mode? I saw in joomla that there is a option name search engine friendly links. I think it develops our links in such way so that search engines can read it easily. I again installed joomla but still not finding the pages link of my content.
    If you r using Joomla 1.5 then this facility is inbuilt and no need to install the mod and search engine friendly means it will add or index your site data time to time in different search engines.
    Thanks.